GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member

latest UFC rundown (with pics)

Griffon defeats Sinosic

Riggs vs Lytle

Gannon (the guy who beat up Kimbo, getting defeated)

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I watched all those fights. Pretty good except the last one which was all of 8 seconds! Blonde Elvis should just retire. What's his record now, 6-8-2?

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    damn man those are cool pictures. that is a nasty elbow that diesel hit charlie brown w/

ahammer86 is offline Junior Member
    cool pics!

nalbano34 is offline Member
    great 'puter skills there....heard gannon got the crap beat outta him.....kimbo is a ***** anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by nalbano34
    great 'puter skills there....heard gannon got the crap beat outta him.....kimbo is a ***** anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gannon will be back. he had a full labrum reconstruction 6 months ago (not artho), an hasn't been able to do jiu jitsu in a year. unsurprisingly, his jiu jitsu sucked. but be realistic - most guys 6 months out of a labrum reconstruction are playing with 20- pound dumbells, not fighting in UFC. it's been a year since UFC signed him, and they said "fight now or we void the contract". he did what he had to to do.

i train with him, he's a great guy, not super talented, but trains harder than anyone you ever met and he's always getting better. he'll be back.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    A torn labrum is shitty injury... One of my close friends had the same and was out of commission close to 4 months after surgery before even getting back into any kind of training and then his training was very limited.. Still is
    when it comes to most pressing movements more then 18 months later...

Pretty damn hard to fight 6 months after that surgery, but like you said he had to do what had to do...

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    gannon will be back. he had a full labrum reconstruction 6 months ago (not artho), an hasn't been able to do jiu jitsu in a year. unsurprisingly, his jiu jitsu sucked. but be realistic - most guys 6 months out of a labrum reconstruction are playing with 20- pound dumbells, not fighting in UFC. it's been a year since UFC signed him, and they said "fight now or we void the contract". he did what he had to to do.

i train with him, he's a great guy, not super talented, but trains harder than anyone you ever met and he's always getting better. he'll be back.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA

right on, seeing that Gannon/Kimbo fight was awesome... not for technique, but the amount of damage he (looking like) easily absorbed and his cardio-vascular.. I could tell even when he was winded he pushed himself to keep up the attack on kimbo - cool fight anyways, plus the "cop vs bad guy" thing added to the repoire of it all - hope he didnt get in too much trouble for that

Thread Information