sonar1234 is offline Banned

Shamrock to face Sakuraba at Pride 30

I am amazed that Shamrock will not call it quits,

I have enormous respect for Ken he is a great guy i met him back in 1998 at a strip club when WWF came to my hometown of Montreal.

He will shake your hand and will talk to you.

But lets face it when it comes to MMA Ken has sort of lost the ball somewhere along.

When he came back to Pride in 2000 against Alexander Otsuka he did knock him out but Alexander is one of the worst MMA fighters ever, Ken was way to big and full of steroids guess he wanted to bring is WWF caracter in MMA.

When he fought Fugita he quit cause he add heart palpitations, he gassed out against Don Frye at Pride 19 but both of them where way to heavy for that fight once again, then he lost to Tito at UFC40, won against Kimo big deal and lost to Rich Franklin.

If you look at Randy Couture at 42 he is still very solid and can still bang has hell but Ken abuse way to much of steroids and is cardio is really weak.

I am pertty sure that Sakuraba will knock out Ken if Ken does not quit along the way.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    that should be interesting. sakuraba is past his prime too. that fight is w/ two guys who are trying to relive their youth. they were both good but times have changed and they cant compete w/ the type of calibre of today's mma fighters.

Well Sakuraba is not pass is prime, he never got to beat Wandy for sure but he can still hang in there with the best.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...p?fighterID=84

Check out sakuraba record, he wins some he loses some he is far from being on a 5 fight losing streek.

He beat Shambri and he is pertty good.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    im gonna freakin order this shit. Whens pride 30?
    Darn, i wanted to watch the olympia too but i dont feel like payin for both.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles.asp?n_id=3533

This is for you AnabolicBoy1981 Enjoy and hell yeah its gonna be an amazing PPV

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Should be a good fight, both of these fighters have seen better days. They're fighting days are almost up, it's a privilege to watch two decorated warriors face each other.

It will be a good fight if and only if Shamrock has worked on is cardio and doesnt gas out after 1 minute into the fight, i am not scared for Sacu he will show up top shape has always

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    To hell with Ken, I want to see Frank fight Saca. Ken has let his fans down too many times and his pay days make losing worth it for him.

You must admit from ufc 1 to ufc 55 hes still around. Hes like the grandpa of the sport.

Thread Information