sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink Decided to try Matt Furey exercices for back pain and posture correction

What do you guys think, i know that many wrestlers here do the bridge and i was wondering if it would be any good to eliminate upper back pain.

Last night i concentrated on the squat did 100 man its hard, hindu push ups manage to do the 25 but was damn hard.

And did 3 sets of 30 seconds on bridging.

Manage to put the weight onto my forehead and not the top of the head has Matt says.

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Hinda Push-ups are teh bomb, functional strength all the way.

I was quit amazed at how gased out i was after doing only 30 hindu squats, i manage to struggle has hell to get to 100.

Hindu push ups has well i barely could pull out 25, and the bridging is hard has hell too.

I beleive now that you can get your cardio up only by doing this, and maybe even lose a couple of unwanted pounds in the process.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    I was quit amazed at how gased out i was after doing only 30 hindu squats, i manage to struggle has hell to get to 100.

Hindu push ups has well i barely could pull out 25, and the bridging is hard has hell too.

I beleive now that you can get your cardio up only by doing this, and maybe even lose a couple of unwanted pounds in the process.
    Once you attain more muscular endurance, check out the portable power jumper, by Lifeline, to resist your hindu squats. Once I had built up to 500, I purchased Lifeline's product to add resistance to an excellent endurance exercise.

savax is offline Associate Member
    Can someone tell me how to do a Hindu pushup?

savax check out this website

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mahler19.htm

When bridging, i try to get the pressure on my forhead instead of the top of my head.

Is it normal to feel pressure in the neck?

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    When you first start bridging excercise your entire neck is gonna kill,i'd say after about a week or two it feels like nothing.

DO you guys think its gonna help with my damn muscles spams, i got them between the omoplathes in the upper back and another one on my right side lower back.

THe bridge really gets me contracted everywhere, abs, hamstrings, quads, lower and upper back.

I really hope its gonna do something.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    When bridging, i try to get the pressure on my forhead instead of the top of my head.

Is it normal to feel pressure in the neck?
    When you first start, it feels like your neck is going to snap. The key for me was developing flexibility. I performed Wall Walks and now The Simm to keep my trunks flexible. This will lessen the pressure on your neck.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Another excellent exercise for strengthening the neck is the four-way neck stretch. It may be called a neck stretch but it will give you pit bull strength in your neck as well.

Thread Information