PressThis is offline Junior Member

"LUKE" I am your father!

WOW. As far as UFC goes, the recent fight with luke was definitly the best. That should teach people not to pick on the nerdie kid, he just might Ti clinch your ass and Knock you clean out.

Any one else have comments on the fight?

darmadoc is offline Member
    Great fight. I thought he was going to get submited at the end of the first round. Then he took a shot that knocked him down in the second, but came back to nail his opponent with a punch and then that killer knee. It was a wild and undisciplined fight, but pretty exciting.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    i thought it was a great fight. it looked like he got saved by the bell at the end of the first round and came back w/ a great knee. i think him and joe will make an exciting fight

PressThis is offline Junior Member

Yeah, he was very close to tapping or having a new joint added to his arm!
    He has spirit though. Dana is always talking about the fighters being to afraid to put it on the line, and it very much seem that way to me too. Luke comes out swinging though, and that is what makes for an exciting fight, "someone willing to fight". All the heavy weights like to circle each other like they are doing the TANGO.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    bought time we had a good fight on that show. Luke is the man. He takes em out with that uni-brow

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Love when luke nailed him and he got all knock kneed!!!! Luke is very unorthodoxed but dont take that for unskilled, he throws some weird elbows and knees and hits people right where the sharp points of his bones are, good fighter!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    That kid luke just fought had such a weak chin it is laughable; looks like you could finger flick his head and he would hit the ground. I believe is highly unlikely luke will beat joe.

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Well i'm guessing it's been a few months since the final taping of the show, we'll get to see how much these guys have improved since then. Hopefully we'll see good fights!

Thread Information