Thread: KOTC..wtf?

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member

KOTC..wtf?

I'm getting really tired of these MMA companies.

Here's my other thread:

Just watched K-1 Fighting, won't watch again

I decided to watch KOTC in HD and give it a shot. Now I'm just as frustrated with KOTC as I was with K-1.

First match I watched. Two middleweights and it went 2 rounds. 1st round one guy won it. 2nd round the other guy pinned his opponent and beat the crap out of him, forcing the ref to stop the fight. Decision? A draw. A draw! According to their rules they go only by point scoring, so since each fighter won a round, it was called a draw. What kinda F'd up rules are these?

UFC has gone downhill since I first started watching it, but it seems UFC has the only sensible rules anymore, so I'll be sticking it out with them. Ridiculous.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    gachamann you need to understand that KOTC is very second grade, some of there dvds are very good, but some of them are really bad.

I used to be like you, i bought every MMA dvd out there end just ended up being frustrated has well.

Now i have more knowlege of the fighters, there backround and all i can tell you that its been a while since i even tought of buying a KOTC dvd.

UFC next card will be sure to please its a very solid card and of course you cannot go wrong with Pride.

Stick with theses 2 and you will be ok.

Thread Information