BeerBaron is offline Senior Member

UF2 Luke vs Joe = Kenny vs Diego

It's almost comical how similar looking the match up is. Granted Kenny was more bjj while luke is more stand up, I think the out come will be the same as in the first one. Joe owns this fight.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I know nothing about the ultimate fighter in fact i just visited the website today, i dont have spike tv here and they dont host the show SUCKSSS.

The heavyweight division got some really tall and big fighters, look to be very impressive too.

Is that show any good, i would like to know cause there is the ultimate fighter 1 dvd out that has the whole series.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    The show is gay as ****, but the fights are usually pretty good... sometimes awesome

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    the heavyweight guy ( Imes? ) skills are not impressive, its just that he's so big, 6' 7" and he doesnt telegraph his punches, he sends letters! he's no tim silvia. anyway he lost. now diego and diaz was pretty good fight. i didn't think diego was that good but i stand corrected. im looking forward to seeing him face some of the bigger names even though he's kinda weird

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Thanks guys ok i think i will pass then LOL and buy some real ufc and pride ppv dvds.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    I know nothing about the ultimate fighter in fact i just visited the website today, i dont have spike tv here and they dont host the show SUCKSSS.

The heavyweight division got some really tall and big fighters, look to be very impressive too.

Is that show any good, i would like to know cause there is the ultimate fighter 1 dvd out that has the whole series.
    You can't get Spike? I have watched it from the get-go. I'm addicted to the Ultimate Fighter show.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    This weekends ultimate fighter finale was important because of the Diego Sanchez vs Nick Diaz matchup, everyone was doubting diego's qualification to be on UFC and they thought Nick would be the one to stop him, the opposite was true cause Diego is the real deal and will make a mark in NHB.

copenhagen is offline Member
    what does everyone think about nate "the rock" Quarry getting a title shot at rich franklin? i personally feel like he will get dominated

also, does anyone know anything about matt hughes apponent?

im predicting hughes to put his sleeper hold on him in the 1st round

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    what does everyone think about nate "the rock" Quarry getting a title shot at rich franklin? i personally feel like he will get dominated

also, does anyone know anything about matt hughes apponent?

im predicting hughes to put his sleeper hold on him in the 1st round
    i think riggs will control the fight if it stays on the feet. hughes supposedly has stand up skills but ive never seen it in any of his fights

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    even tho kit cant do ground, i cant belive kenny took him.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Riggs has shown awesome improvement , and he has dropped lots of weight and is faster and better off in the 170lbs division, he hits like a truck, and his groud n pound is very original and deadly from what his last fight showed......however it still looks like a bad idea going against Hughes because Matt Hughes is one of those guys who always finds a way to win, over-skilled and over-experienced is Matt!!

Riggs is taking this fight on short notice after Karo Parysian pulled out from an injury, so short notice + less experience + less fights against top ranked opponents makes Riggs in big trouble...

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i was impressed with rashad in that Imes fight....he landed some serious bombs in the fight...IMO he should deff be fightn 205...he would not last with some of the bigger heavyweights..at 205 i think he will do some damage

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    i was impressed with rashad in that Imes fight....he landed some serious bombs in the fight...IMO he should deff be fightn 205...he would not last with some of the bigger heavyweights..at 205 i think he will do some damage
    i think 205 would be a great weight class for rashad. now that he got that 6 figure contract he can get those boobs taken care of, thats gotta be atleast 5 lbs right there. great fighter though, so calm.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    I personally wanted to see Diaz whoop Diego, that guy (Diaz) is such an asshole and I love it!

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    I personally wanted to see Diaz whoop Diego, that guy (Diaz) is such an asshole and I love it!

LOl.

I just didnt expect to see so much ground hugging if he ha any standup i aside from his ground n elbow game i think diego would have went down that fight.
    Looked like he and skinny kenny would have been KO'ed standing.

Thread Information