Thread: Mma And The Cns

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

Mma And The Cns

i HAVE RECENTLY CAME ACROSS INFORMATION THAT WORKING OUT HARD 3 DAYS IN A ROW OR EVENN 2 DAYS IN A ROW WILL OVER TRAIN THE BODYS CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. wELL WHEN TRAINING FOR MMA NOT ONLY ARE YOU LIFTING 2 TO 3 TIMES A WEEK BUT YOU TRAIN EVERY DAY SOMETIMES TWICE A DAY. aNY VIEWS ON THIS, ANY SUGGESTIONS. i AM ABOUT TO START TRAINING AND I REALIZED THAT I AM GONNA BE HEAVILY OVER TRAINED AND I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP MY STRENGH WHERE IT IS IF EVEN GET STRONGER. THANKS.

wand77 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    i HAVE RECENTLY CAME ACROSS INFORMATION THAT WORKING OUT HARD 3 DAYS IN A ROW OR EVENN 2 DAYS IN A ROW WILL OVER TRAIN THE BODYS CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. wELL WHEN TRAINING FOR MMA NOT ONLY ARE YOU LIFTING 2 TO 3 TIMES A WEEK BUT YOU TRAIN EVERY DAY SOMETIMES TWICE A DAY. aNY VIEWS ON THIS, ANY SUGGESTIONS. i AM ABOUT TO START TRAINING AND I REALIZED THAT I AM GONNA BE HEAVILY OVER TRAINED AND I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP MY STRENGH WHERE IT IS IF EVEN GET STRONGER. THANKS.

whats your goals?

i would like to maintain my current weight, and be able to continue to add to my overall strenght. I fi have to slow this process down that is fine but i would ike to gradually increase. Would diet be the only factor to even attmempt to meet these goals thanks

lets hear ur input guys come on

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    there's no such thing as too much training

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Periodize your training. When in prep for a fight/match whatever you'll have those days where you need to go balls to the wall, and the days where you have to relax, the biggest thing is not to burn yourself out. But always, always train. I go hard 5 days out of the week, six day is a lighter training day, and sunday is just some roadwork. Monday is back at it agian.

Thread Information