IMBIGRU is offline Banned

Boxing Contest!!!! Cycyling and trainning???

Boxing Contest!!!! Cycyling and trainning???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok question>>>> ( the boxing contest consist of 3 ...1 min rounds... with 40 second breaks between rounds .....do u think cycling will efect my frineds wind/staminia?? My friends Use to be a powerlifter/strong man he could bench 550 squat 750 and deadlift 700 pluse..at 220lbs he is about 5'10and about 13 % BF. He lives in Japan and is in the service ....He wants to cycle up untill the boxing contest...he weights 222 right now and he is getting trainned by a professional boxing coach.( his boxing coach says he is to muscular ( but **** getting skinny)lol ..wind seems to be the problem...staminia!!! do u think cutting weight will help his wind?? he has just started his cycling he is using

800 mg test a week 200 mg or Deca a week and 200 mg of EQ a week

... do u think he should cut back... also he wants to run Adipex for about 14 days...just to cut up and lean out ,.... do u think this will help his wind?? or hurt?? Adipex is a awesome cutting drug,,... I dont know why more people dont use it...he has been boxing at night and he is going to run springs 3 days a week... he Likes the deca cuase he has some knee and foot pain and it helps....
    he can sparr like 12 round of easy boxing but when he picks it up...to the pace he needs to fight at in the boxing contest he gets winded..I was thinking of running adipex for 14 days...like now...and stopping before the contest a few weeks ( the adipex will lean me out ...but some times u can get dehydrated... during the work out on the stuff... do u think the Adipex will hurt his wind...or help...I think he needs to be lighter... Strength will not be a problem...but wind will ... I was watching the UFC today ...and those guys are light/...even the heavys are lean... so ui think being lighter or leaner will help him.. he could come in at 208 or so...the problem is he is so bad at diets and he leaves the house at 6am to go to the military base and gets back at 9 pm...no time to eat... he knows its wrong but he has been eating 2 meals a day and he needs to eat 7... he has a ton of protien to make shakes ( got it and never used it) Like 5 jugs...the stuff makes him gain weight....He is not sure he need to probably cut the test down to 200 mg a week or so or 400 mg a week...anyway he needs to run sprint up untill the contest...but his feet and knees hurt some times...so ...give me some Ideas so I can help my friend.. also he wants to rund celebrex will that make him retain to much water and hurt his wind

bootkampboy is offline New Member
    your friend huh?

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    You know an aweful lot about this friend...

napoleon is offline Banned
    Ok bro, this is more than a bit confusing....

If he needs to cut weight, why is he using two AAS, that will cause him to hold water etc... and increase weight.

If he's got joint problems, I would cut down to a low dose of Deca ..... drop the test low as well, if not lose it... and use a product that increases strength without weight gain.. aka Anavar .

Powerlifting, and boxing are two entirely different systems of training. The whole body power from powerlifting will help as a base for powerful punching, but there needs to be a "real-world" connection made via cardio and training.

Yes, on the sprint training, but I would work it in as part of my overall road work. He definitely needs to hit the road....

if it were me I might run a low dose of test, and Anavar.

Best of luck,

Nap

1819 is offline Senior Member
    his problems are over...this thread is 10 months old.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah nice bump ya shitbird.

Hey Smart Guy- I didn't bump it. Why don't you check the dates..... Bootkampy, and Anabox bumped it.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    yeah nice bump ya shitbird.
    You really dont like him do you!

I don't know what his problem is...

I didn't do anything to this guy!

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by napoleon
    I don't know what his problem is...

I didn't do anything to this guy!
    i was talking about anaboxa. i dunno if you're aware, but you can actually see when each message is posted.

Thread Information