Thread: Gomi vs Sakurai

Hunter is offline Grateful

Gomi vs Sakurai

This is the fight I am looking most forward to on the Pride FC NYE card. I see Gomi taking this becouse he is the better wrestler and has a reach advantage plus a great chin. Sakurai has the crisper striking but I think Gomi has the more powerful punch. What are you guys thinking about this fight?

davinci191 is offline Junior Member
    I'm With You 100% On This One Bro! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HENDO BUST UP BUSTAMANTE AGAIN!
    Last edited by davinci191; 12-13-2005 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davinci191
    I'm With You 100% On This One Bro! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HENDO BUST UP BUSTAMANTE AGAIN!
    I completely agree, lets see Bustamante complain about some bull sh*t headbutt this time. Won't go to decision and I strongly dislike BTT besides the Nog brothers.

davinci191 is offline Junior Member
    man why do so many people hate btt? I love how methodical nogeira is! I think he could beat Fedore if he was stronger.Your thoughts.but please dont get me wrong hes the greatest fighter out.Who the hell is going to beat him? the only person who had a shot IMO was Mirco Cro Cop.

I said I dislike BTT as a whole but not the Nog brothers. Those guys are class acts. I really dislike Arona aka Boranona and Bustamente. I love ground battles Sak/newton and Newton/Renzo. I dislike bitchamente becouse he and boranona have excuses everytime the lose. I have nothing but respect for Sperry and the Nog brothers

I don't think a fighter right now could beat Fedor.
    1) Needs to be a decent striker who can hold Fedor at bay and still handle himself when being pressured something cropcop has trouble doing.
    2)Takedowns, with very good ground control with great submission defense. I.E Coleman took him down but poor sub defense.
    3) Intense cardio I am talking Shogun or Nog brother Cardio.
    A fighter like that could beat fedor

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    The only fighter that can beat fedor would be nog in a marquis of queensbury rules since Fedor isnt gonna knock out Nog and a submission would be rather difficult. If you look at fedors last fight with Nog you'll see that he actually gets pretty winded at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    The only fighter that can beat fedor would be nog in a marquis of queensbury rules since Fedor isnt gonna knock out Nog and a submission would be rather difficult. If you look at fedors last fight with Nog you'll see that he actually gets pretty winded at the end.
    I will deffiantly have to review that fight. Thanks for bringing it up

Thread Information