elite2kr is offline Member

i need some help

What martial arts style should i go for if i just want to be able to do maximum damage to the enemy?

Where could i get training? how does everyone els learn martial arts?

skinnyhb is offline Member
    maximum damage to the enemy? learn the ancient art of blasting a shotgun. or just carry around an axe with you.

seriously though, just browsing through these forums should show you that most people here recommend boxing, muay thai or brazillian jiu jitsu. boxing for punching power, mt for kicks and knees, and bjj for chokes and snapping arms. however, no sane person i know wants to learn a martial art to inflict the most damage. most people realize that killing the other person is not how to win a fight, but more controlling the other guy, or just putting him down. by the way you worded your post, i dont think many gyms are going to want to train someone like that.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont have to say anything Skinnyhb pretty much summed it all up right there.

Im not going to randomly attack people. There are just alot of agressive people around me and when i get in a fight i want to be able to end it fast.

you have to understand it takes A LONG time to be able to use what you learn effectively. Most people who are beginners revert back to their instincts in a fight and use nothing of what they learned.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    you have to understand it takes A LONG time to be able to use what you learn effectively. Most people who are beginners revert back to their instincts in a fight and use nothing of what they learned.
    then i need to get with the program now, ill probly start with boxing

if your gonna do boxing make sure it's not some bullshit workout regimen but a real training process. A lot of places just look at you like some kind of cash register. Most places like that charge out the ass for each lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    if your gonna do boxing make sure it's not some bullshit workout regimen but a real training process. A lot of places just look at you like some kind of cash register. Most places like that charge out the ass for each lesson.
    well what would you recomend? what alternitives do i have to gyms?

Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    well what would you recomend? what alternitives do i have to gyms?

There are no alternatives to gyms really. I meant more of saying that you kinda have to check places out before you go and sign up

Thread Information