USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

Bernard Hopkins- Roy Jones II

Yeah they agreed to a rematch 13 years later for March 11th. You heard it here first. Where it's going to be held I dont know. What weight they're going to meet at I have no idea. Who the hell knows how this thing is gonna go down.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Yeah they agreed to a rematch 13 years later for March 11th. You heard it here first. Where it's going to be held I dont know. What weight they're going to meet at I have no idea. Who the hell knows how this thing is gonna go down.
    This shit aint boxing its a total pile of rubbish middle wieght v light heavy wieght

Come on lets be honest i heared this yesterday an striaght away i thought to myself BULLSHIT all this rematch crap between fighters in the last year or so is getting realy boring...both fighters were Great but its just not worth the light of day these to boxers fighting eachother

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    If this is the case of hopkins moving up to super middle wieght and jones coming down...then why dont one of them fight calzaghe...Why people may ask...its because calzaghe will knock them both out Period.

Call them selves legends...they just running scared...so 2 over the hill boxers fighting eachother.

Thread Information