Hunter is offline Grateful

Gomi states he wants to fight Henderson

You know I love Gomi being a lightweight myself but a bigger pulver fan ok getting sidetracked. We all know B.J is B.J but could Gomi be the next the B.J? Move up when he wins the lightweight belt and beat Henderson I mean he is a huge lightweight. Yes I know he got beat and bloodied by B.J some years 2 I believe ago. But anyway I want to see him fight Shaolin ok sidetracked again. Anyway Gomi stated he wants to fighter Henderson here is the link http://www.pridefc.com/pride2004/new...s_05_1227b.htm
    Henderson via ref stoppage if it got put together in my eyes

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Henderson is a lot bigger than he is and probably packs a bigger punch than anyone he's ever faced and not to mention Henderson is a world class wrestler who's fought a lot of the best from every diff weight class that was heavier than his. I just cant see Gomi taking this one. But Gomi has said shit like this before saying he wanted to take on Silva.

First he needs to beat Shaolin and I think if Gomi can't keep it standing it will be a long night for him

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    If this is ever to happen Gomi will need to gain weight has BJ Penn did, being 154 pounds now to fight Henderson he will need to gain at least 25-30 pounds.

And at that weight he will need to adjust and work on is cardio too, well Penn did it but he look chubby has hell and he is only 170 pounds.

Henderson add to get down in weight to compete in the last Bushido event middleweight.

Well with pride lightweight 160 and pride being 183 that is a 23 pound differance. then take in to the fact gomi walk around at around 175 and Henderson 205 thats a 30 pound differance in normal wieght. So I would say to even be in this fight gomi would need to put on a sold 20 pounds

Thread Information