Hunter is offline Grateful

Baroni posted this on his myspace

Yo it's the NYBA and I'm sick of fighting in Japan. Sick of everyone booing me out there cause' Im American and sick of the refs doing me dirty to save their Japanese fighters lives.
    I wann be back in the UFC and I wanna get my ****in' belt! Id knock Rich Franklin ou tin 10 seconds he has no chin! I should be champ!
    Everyone please write to the UFC and tell them you want Baroni back!

I hope they leave Baroni out. He is racist and is needs to learn a ground game. He is loud, cocky and not a great ambassador for the sport over seas. I hope he retires soon. I just think its funny. Also he needs to stop complaining about people taking him down and adopt Edwards attitude "I'm a grown man and can stand up on my own"

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to not like the sonbitch, especially after he was a cocky bastard when he wrestled my training partner in NAGA, but now i just think hes funny and i enjoy his shinanigans.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    i used to not like the sonbitch, especially after he was a cocky bastard when he wrestled my training partner in NAGA, but now i just think hes funny and i enjoy his shinanigans.
    I agree also, a little attitude isnt so bad sometimes, shit when I saw UFC in Atlatic City Shonnie Carter was struting around , standing on a chair with his pimp cup and cain it kinda felt like WWf, but when he got knocked out 5 mins. later it made it OK.

How anyone can enjoy a fighter who calls another fighter "pork fried rice" becouse he is asain I am glad that he gets beat almost everytime he fights.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    How anyone can enjoy a fighter who calls another fighter "pork fried rice" becouse he is asain I am glad that he gets beat almost everytime he fights.
    I didnt know he was that bad.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I didnt know he was that bad.
    He's said a lot of crazy shit.....I'll admit some of it is funny.....Ricco Rodriguez got a restraining order against him and Baroni responded by saying something like "Yeah because he knew I would knock his Puerto Rican ass out" It was pretty funny. WHen he showed that he really doesnt make all that much money he was a lot humbler and he was funny about it, that's when I respected him the most. He said he couldnt even afford a gym bag he carried his stuff in a GLAD bag. "the NYBA sponsored by GLAD bags" LOL

Div1Wrestler is offline Junior Member
    NOT a big fan stay in Japan please

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    He's said a lot of crazy shit.....I'll admit some of it is funny.....Ricco Rodriguez got a restraining order against him and Baroni responded by saying something like "Yeah because he knew I would knock his Puerto Rican ass out" It was pretty funny. WHen he showed that he really doesnt make all that much money he was a lot humbler and he was funny about it, that's when I respected him the most. He said he couldnt even afford a gym bag he carried his stuff in a GLAD bag. "the NYBA sponsored by GLAD bags" LOL

Want a good laugh watch him get knocked out in the tough man while wearing pink spandex daisy dukes. I remember everyone commentating made fun of him so much.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Baroni is burning bridges...nothing new...now its back to talking smack about someone to get himself back into the UFC. Pathetic but what worse is that it will most likely work.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Is card is awful, at least in Japan he made money, i was really impressed that he won actually in Pride.

I dont think that the japanese fan booed him, they are respectful, i just think that he plain old suck.

realmxofxnoise is offline Junior Member
    He doesn't deserve to fight in Japan, especially for Pride. He makes me ashamed to be Italiano!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    hahhaha... sorry but thats why everyone loves him. He's like Howard Stern, you cant stand him, but you still gotta watch him.

He is actually well spoken and can be funny but when on the gear he shoots off his mouth to much and complains to much. I mean Mark L kicked him out of his club becouse of his temper. His cardio and lack of ground game have always troubled him. He could be alot more then what he is now which is a punching bag

Thread Information