Hunter is offline Grateful

Franklin vs Loiseau

This fight is official on the ufc website. I have thought about it and Tanner was pretty bloodied up after his fight with loiseau but he dominated the first round before those smashing elbows came through. I think the odds are favored towards Loiseau a little to much. He is a good fight but not really near in my eyes Franklin's ability. I mean Loiseau dropped his fight against Riveria(I know hard fought but still lost). I also know Riveria gave Franklin a hell of a fight. I see Franklin taking this fight rather easily unless Loiseau cuts him with those elbows of his. What is your guys take on this fight?

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Franklin KO first round

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    its gonna be a good one. loiseau has some crazy techniques standing up and franklin's standup is good also but i think ace will walk away w/ the win

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I am REALLY hoping that the Crow will win, but Franklin ain't no joke. I could see the fight going either way and I think Ace has the advantage.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    gonna be a good fight no matter who wins.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Yeah Loiseau , met him this summer along with GSP both theses guys are regular people, and they will take the time to talk to you.

I hope Loiseau wins. Not Loiseau lost to Riviera and took 3 rounds for Franklin to put the armbar on him, but it only took 46 seconds to Lee Murrey to arm bar him.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good fight I hope, looking foward to it.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm sure a cut will be involved

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Yeah he has some mean elbows esp on the ground. A reason why Elbows should be taken out cuts and all the damage the due I mean Gassaway after he fought Deigo had to have three surgies on his orbital bone just imagine if someone like the crow or hughes were dropping those elbows. Elbows on the ground are just dangerous

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, and i think it's unfortunate. loiseau couldn't do shit in pride, but in the ufc where they liek sharpen the gloves something he can do pretty well.

i still would think franklin can pull this out though. i think tanner actaully matched up better to the crow, but franklin's a better finisher, and that will help against mr. ginsu.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    i never knew not one fight of franklins ever went to a decision.......pretty impressive in 20 fights

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    i never knew not one fight of franklins ever went to a decision.......pretty impressive in 20 fights
    I think Franklin is one of the most underated fighters in the ufc...rumor has it after this fight with a win, its back up to 205 for "ace"

Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    I think Franklin is one of the most underated fighters in the ufc...rumor has it after this fight with a win, its back up to 205 for "ace"
    I can't see Franklin moving back to 205. I think 185 is a better fit were he has a size advantage. Franklin walks around at about 210 it makes sense for him to cut to 185 and have an advantage in size. I dont think Franklin could Beat Liddell,Tito or Couture. He is much better off at 185

Thread Information