Thread: Usfighterfc

davinci191 is offline Junior Member

Usfighterfc

so you never answered my question . do you think tim sylvia could take any one of these guy's with skill not a punchers chance?

Ok maybe Bum was a bit harsh. but let me ask you, do you think he would beat any of these fighters?

Fedor Emelianenko?
    Mirko Filipovic?
    Antonio Rogerio Nogueira?
    Mark Hunt?
    Kevin Randleman?
    Sergei Kharitonov?

I say he wouldnt have a snowball's chance in hell!!!!!!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    he could prolly take kharitonov, rogerio is a light heavyweight, mirko no, fedor no, mark hunt maybe due to reach, and it really depends on which kevin randleman comes to the ring.

kharitonov i say with confidence because he eats a hell of a lot of punches each fight.....but against sylvia thats not a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    kharitonov i say with confidence because he eats a hell of a lot of punches each fight.....but against sylvia thats not a great idea.
    Sergei does not have to stand with Sylvia, he could easily take him down and he has a prett good GnP.

Sylvia could not take any of the fighters Davinci listed.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Out of that list, Rogerio just becasue he is MW in Pride.

Kharitonov is a awesome striker, he did hurt his shoulder in the opening minutes in his last fight against Werdum and the fight went the distance with him getting the JD.

Kharitonov is only improving and a fight with Sylvia would be competitive no doubt and most likely it would hit the ground and Sylvia sucks there.

Sylvia might beat Hunt due to Hunts inexperience but it sure in the hell would'nt be by KO..noone is gonna KO that ****ing OX. CroCop bashed his head in with a left kick back in 2002 in their K-1 match..yes it sent Hunt down but he got back up..how many others can say the same?

taking tim sylvia down is easier said than done....the only real ground and pound sergei displayed was against semmy schilt and schilt sucks a fat dick on the ground. Sergei eats sooooo many punches in every fight;.....look how many times he got tagges against schilt and ninja and werdum.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Tim is underrated. I think he is a top 10 heavyweight but not top 5. I think it works some were like this

1)Fedor(its just Fedor)
    2)Big Nog(crocop might be able to beat him now but right now its 1-0 in favor of Nog)
    3)Crocop(lost to Fedor, Nog, Randleman fluke maybe but still a loss. I may say that Crocop might always be a bridesmaid never a bride)
    4)A.A and Sergie. Both coming into their own as fighters. I think a match up between Fedor and Sergie would decide who is 4th and 5th.Mir who I think is overrated will help us judge him and sergie also)
    5)Alex E(coming into his own but needs some decent matchups)
    6)Tim S(Underrated destroyed Ricco)
    7)Josh Barnett(I like the guy)
    8)Werdum
    9)Mir(out for to long only impressive win was Sylvia who I think just made a tatical mistake)
    10) Just wait till we see who really takes the 4th spot between sergie and AA

I think Mir is extremely overrated and will soon get his ass out of the top 10 entirely. I agree he should be kept for now but I guarantee he will be gone soon. He has awful cardio. He displayed it against a hard fought battle with Wes Simms of all people and Simms almost beat him the first time. He was gassed against freeman who beat the shit out of him. Sylvia made a stupid mistake in going to the ground with Mir and Sylvia never went to the ground with anyone before that. I can't stand Mir he's a total paper tiger and will be out of the running soon.

Yeah he is overrated and if I hear Rogan yell one more time "thats small man jiu jitsu" I am going to hire shug night to kill him. I hope freeman retires so Mir can never revenge the loss to that Journeyman. Also what did you think of my top 10
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-26-2005 at 07:27 PM.

I'd prolly toss AA above sergei for the way he's been fighting recently and the fact that he dispatched a legit top 10 fighter rather quick. Sergei is good but his last fight against Werdum was a bad one which is another reason why i'd put AA above him. Other than that maybe a switch between barnett and Alex E only cuz barnett has proved himself while Alex is still doing it.

Solid points, thanks I see your point with sergie I would also like to say I think Sergie's standup is overrated. Like you said he gets tagged alot. I want to see Sergie vs Aleks

I think Aleks would knock him out. He's quick and accurate and punches extremely hard.

realmxofxnoise is offline Junior Member
    USfighterFC - you're definitely right that Aleks would knock Tim out. It might even be worse than Ricardo Morais situation, ha.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I would like to see Morais vs silva..2 giants going at it!

that would be the worst fight ever

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    that would be the worst fight ever
    yea i know

I dont understand why they keep giant silva back.

Thread Information