GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member

ROFL! check this .gif out

BOUNCER, i figured you'd like this

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    farking sensational

fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    haha thats madd!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    just happened on friday...........i just watched pride shockwave and am totally disappointed!!!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Saw that right after it happened....Yakao went stiff as a board KTFO...

real men don't accept any sorta non-sense homosexuality in society... right BOUNCER

... and NO, this thread was NOT just a trick to bait you back into the BOUNCER-gay-bashing nightmare of '05

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats ****ing funny, I cant believe how the gay...I mean the guy was floored with one punch

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    haha thats unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Thats ****ing funny, I cant believe how the gay...I mean the guy was floored with one punch
    ACK!.. OH!..U!

RACISM!!! RAAAACIST!!!

(j/k )

... btw, i cant remember the official name for people who dont like gay people

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    obviously the guy was disqualified?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    should be disqualified... but the guy that was laid out had to know he was going to lose the fight.. a hit like that was too soft, he knew he was going to lose..

he had to do something get the 1st guy to do something to throw the fight..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Nakao actually has an undefeated record in k-1 while heath herring was coming off a huge lay off since he shredded his knee to pieces in his last fight. It was supposed to be a big fight for both of them. Heath kinda ****ed himself for hitting Nakao but Nakao is a prick for kissing him and disrespecting him like that. Actually Nakao was really laid the **** out it was a pretty hard right hand right across the chin. Herring is a very strong fighter. Nakao was stiff as a board on the ground and had to be taken out on a stretcher and then on to the hospital.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Did that fight even have a chance to start? Did the bell ring?
    looked cheap, but one punch! OMG!

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    ACK!.. OH!..U!

RACISM!!! RAAAACIST!!!

(j/k )

... btw, i cant remember the official name for people who dont like gay people
    Homophobic is the word.

And it wasnt even as if he had any leverage on the punch...was kind of like a cuff punch lol....classic

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Kinda looked like a bitch slap to me...

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Nakao actually has an undefeated record in k-1 while heath herring was coming off a huge lay off since he shredded his knee to pieces in his last fight. It was supposed to be a big fight for both of them. Heath kinda ****ed himself for hitting Nakao but Nakao is a prick for kissing him and disrespecting him like that. Actually Nakao was really laid the **** out it was a pretty hard right hand right across the chin. Herring is a very strong fighter. Nakao was stiff as a board on the ground and had to be taken out on a stretcher and then on to the hospital.

I'm on Heath's side for this USfighter, fighters cant cross that line during psych-outs

if anything, this will build up for a good "re-match" lol - what do you think?

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i consider the kiss instigating, the punch was only retaliation. winner; heath by ko

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Personally I think they should kiss and make up!.

Heres some more on it

The Japanese media reports that during the K-1 new year show, a mass brawl broke out between members of the Las Vegas Combat Club, who were there to corner Heath Herring, and the corner of Yoshihiro Nakao. According to reports, Herring and his teammates were beating down Nakao's friends right before the brawl was stopped.

The story behind it all stems from the Nakao's antics right before his fight with Herring was set to start. Nakao actually kissed Herring on the lips during the staredown, at which point Herring threw a right hook and knocked Nakao out cold. Nakso had to be carried out of the ring on a stretcher, and the fight was declared a no contest.

As Herring was walking out of the arena, he was jumped by Nakao's corner and thrown to the ground. At that point, Herring's Las Vegas Combat Club teammates ran to help Herring, and a mass brawl broke out which lasted about 30 seconds. During the brawl, Herring's teammates proceeded to win the exchanges and turn the momentum in their favor, according to the Japanese media.

Furthermore, for what ever reason, security guards did not jump in to stop the brawl. It was finally stopped with the help of experienced American referee Herb Dean, who was in attendance at the event and rushed in to help calm things down.

There are some people in the Japanese media who think this may have all been scripted for a ratings spike. Their reasons being that Herring's right hook did not look like it was thrown with full power. Also, not many meaningful strikes were thrown and landed during the brawl, which ended with Herring's teammates mainly holding down Nakao's teammates with the knee-on-stomach position.

However, most of the Japanese media believe it was a legitimate brawl, and that Herring's right hook landed right on Nakao's unsuspecting chin, causing the KO.

A rematch between Herring and Nakao is expected to take place in the near future.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    That was cool.. He kissed that guy and then he kissed the floor.. He got what he needed, that is going beyond basic taunting and they guy should have knocked the crap out of him. Stupid arse trying to be cute.

~Oldman

ThePump is offline Member
    I'm on Heath's side for this USfighter, fighters cant cross that line during psych-outs

i'm guessing he atleast will never kiss him again.

I agree with you and I agree it will make a very very popular rematch

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Heath is a great fighter even if he lost against the top fighters in Pride nothing can be taken away from him, he was never submited but Nog.

I hope that this move didnt screw up is career, i really want to see him fight again and get back into the heavyweight contender spot in Pride.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    If anyone knows how to stop a fight it's Herb Dean. Go Herb!

Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    Heath is a great fighter even if he lost against the top fighters in Pride nothing can be taken away from him, he was never submited but Nog.

I hope that this move didnt screw up is career, i really want to see him fight again and get back into the heavyweight contender spot in Pride.

He was submitted by Nog by anaconda choke in the Grand Prix. I don't think he'll ever be a contender for the belt but he was fun to watch. he def was good to have in the mix of things.
    Last edited by USfighterFC; 01-03-2006 at 04:15 PM.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I forgot that god damn it the anaconda chock worst is i have all the Pride dvd that are out right now and watch the GP 3 weeks ago.

Still i would not count him out, i would really like to see him back into Pride.

Or go to UFC and kill everyone LOL

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    aaaahaaaaahahah.. looks like the guy just smacked him and he falls down.. lmfao!!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    I forgot that god damn it the anaconda chock worst is i have all the Pride dvd that are out right now and watch the GP 3 weeks ago.

Still i would not count him out, i would really like to see him back into Pride.

Or go to UFC and kill everyone LOL
    He would without question be top 4 in the ufc but it would also take out his biggest weapon which is sidemount knees. I doubt if he could beat A.A I would take Tim S over him esp without sidemount knees. I think he would beat Mir pretty bad so top 4 without a doubt. So still not a wrecker of worlds.

Thread Information