BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Fedor vs Herring

I saw the one where the ref stopped it before 2nd rd. because of cuts, have they fought again or will they in the future?? Any info would be great, think thats a pretty good match would like to them throw it down again.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Nah they never fought again and I dont see them fighting each other again in the near future since herring is with k-1 and fedor is with Pride. Who knows what the future holds though.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I wouldnt want to see them fight again, herring got his ass whipped by Fedor and then by crocop..thats why he's in K1, pride wouldnt renew his contract.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    A rematch would not be in the best of interest of Heath's health.

Fedor fuked him up within seconds..Heath had the heart to keep going..but damn was that an ass kicking.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

Fedor fuked him up within seconds..Heath had the heart to keep going..but damn was that an ass kicking.
    yeah...just like the announcer said..."it's a good thing Herring's hair looked just like his face!"

Heath Herring does have a lot of heart...you have to respect him for that.

Also, if he is in K-1 now, why would he train at an MMA gym (Las Vegas Combat Club), when he was just training in the same gym as the K-1 champion.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Heath Herring does have a lot of heart...you have to respect him for that.

Also, if he is in K-1 now, why would he train at an MMA gym (Las Vegas Combat Club), when he was just training in the same gym as the K-1 champion.

He is under contract with K-1 and fights in K-1's MMA matches...remember he just KOd Nakao on New Years for kissing him before the fight started.

He is under contract with K-1 and fights in K-1's MMA matches...remember he just KOd Nakao on New Years for kissing him before the fight started.
    That is right, I do not know what I was thinking...Royce does the same with K-1 I believe.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Fedor beat Heath easily back when Fedor was only Half-Cyborg, Since then Heath has gotten a knee injury and Pride let him go and he had this weird incident with Nakao which K-1 isnt happy about, as for Fedor he has remained undefeated and tranformed into full Cyborg! Heath wont make it past the staredown in a rematch!

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i really like heath herring and think he's one of the better mma heavy's out there, but as pointed out above fedor wasn't half the fighter he is now when he destroyed him. i would like to see him back in pride though- even if he isn't ever going to win the belt. he's got a real good mix of size, athleticism, and decent game that makes for good fights.

Thread Information