sonar1234 is offline Banned

Talking UFC french canadien bound

Last night i was at the TKO 24, add the chance to talk to Loiseau and a bit with GSP.

TKO is sending a bunch of its fighters in the UFC.

Jonathan Goulet (great knees)
    David Loiseau
    GSP
    Patrick Cote
    Mark Homenick
    Christophe Midou

I dont know if Yan Pellerin will be going too, he is one amazing athlete and he lost a tone of bodyfat since i first saw him fight in UCC.

The event was good apart for some dumb stoppage.

Forgot hands of stone Sam Stout, a lot of fighters will be coming from the Tomkins group, they are solid.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I hate that the event is under the theme 'USA vs Canada', it will only bring about more racist boos from the majority mma illeterate crowd attending UFC. I'm routin for GSP and the crow, they are two of the worlds top fighters in their divisions.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    I don't know all of them but goulet,gsp,the crow are great fighters. I am surprized they are binging back cote. He just isn't at the ufc level. Although he does look alot better at 185.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    I hate that the event is under the theme 'USA vs Canada', it will only bring about more racist boos from the majority mma illeterate crowd attending UFC. I'm routin for GSP and the crow, they are two of the worlds top fighters in their divisions.
    KAEW44 racisme in any way shape or form is stupid, there seem to be an ongoing war against Canadien and USA, and i find it dumb, simply dumb.

There is even some racisme against Quebec and Ontario, which i find even dumber.

I come from Montreal which is in Quebec and do have my favorite Ontario fighters, Homenick is one of them, Tompins team is from Ontario and very good team in MMA.

People are allowed to love any fighter that they want

Thread Information