Who is going to win the Royal Rumble this year?

Just kidding, I cannot stand to watch pro wrestling. Especially now it is funny to hear the commentators use MMA terms. I here them using terms like: the mount, kimura, and rear naked choke and a few others. It is hard to imagine someone over the age of 12 being entertained by Pro Wrestling.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    do they really do that?

i havent watched since like..uh 2000

thats pathetic and a disgrace though

are they trying to make it look like MMA now? like are they still running around bouncing off the ropes and fake punching and stuff?

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL i was just about to flame this topic

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    WWE is crap, they release so many guys and always run with the same guys pertty tiring to watch.

I say that TNA will soon get to WWE status there wrestlers are very good and i enjoy the show a lot more then what WWE puts out.

Rey Junior won the rumble this year.

Ever since i got to watch MMA, UFC, Pride back in 1999 i cant seem to get back into watching pro wrestling like i used too.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Ide rather watch the Royal family playing Polo !

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    do they really do that?

i havent watched since like..uh 2000

thats pathetic and a disgrace though

are they trying to make it look like MMA now? like are they still running around bouncing off the ropes and fake punching and stuff?
    I end up seeing pro wrestling a little bit every now and then at my neighbors house. It is all the same BS, just now that the UFC is big, the announcers are starting to use some MMA terminology. I really cannot get over all of the drama and shit that they try to put in it...what audience are they trying to target?

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    what audience are they trying to target?

Lot of wrestling fans have left WWE and switch to TNA cause TNA got a lot less crap soap and has the X division which is very exciting.

WWE since there return on USA Network with less censure then on spike are going to the same shit they where doing when that idiot vince russo was there, drama crap and all.

I am so tired of watching raw same guys all the time, HBK, Angle, Carlito, Flair, Masters, Big Show, Kane, Triple H...... pathetic.

I wrestled for 5 years and still have contacts with some of the boys, they all switched to TNA and agree that WWE sucks big time.

They are trying to get more fans so WWE is doing more of an entertainement show, its really not about wrestling anymore but the whole drama soap aspect, wrestling is around 30% of the whole show.

We are far from the Raw is War that started back in 1993 which was very good and action pack hour.

Thread Information