BigTime101 is offline New Member

Need Some Input, Cutting Weight HARD, Endurance etcc.

Hi I have some questions and I'm trying to see if I can get them answered!
    First, I lose and gain weight weeks at a time, I start the week at 145-150 and get to 135ish, once I'm at 135ish I'm usually dehydrated etc. I would like to know if there's ANYTHING that can build up my endurance, build some muscle, but still let me lose weight easy week in and week out. I get to almost complete dehydration levels, so I don't want something that will harm me. I know this is some what confusing but it's hard to explain,

Summing it up, I lose a lot of weight a week in a unhealthy way and I'm wondering if there's anything that can put me on the next level so I'm not so groggy when I compete, let me know, thanks!

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    I cut weight a lot for competition and I don't know of anything that can help. I drop all the water in a couple days though. I don't take a week to dehydrate. Drink 2 gallons or more of water per day and up your salt intake leading up. 2 days out cut off the salt completely. 24 hours out stop all food and water. Take a mild laxative and sweat some out if needed. I can drop 10 lbs in 24 hours

Thread Information