Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By infinite_loop
  • 1 Post By j3374
  • 1 Post By T-boner

Thread: Training for BJJ world championship

s.bea11 is offline New Member

Training for BJJ world championship

I'm training for the BJJ world championship in California at the end of May/ beginning of June I'm trying to bulk up then cut the excess fat and water weight.

I'm new to this and don't know anything about steroids so if anyone has any tips of maybe a cycle I can follow that would be great.

I'm 6 foot, 192 pounds
    32 inch waist
    17 inch arm
    42 inch chest
    27 inch quads

infinite_loop is offline New Member
    I do BJJ as well. I would suggest not doing steroids bro. I know allot of competitors do it, but I don't think it will help you at this point. What's your BF%? AAS is only going to make you heavier and increase weight classes.
    j3374 likes this.

j3374 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with infinite. If you're training for a specific event, you should wait. There is a really long learning curve with test, when it comes to how to start and end a cycle, what weight class you can expect to fit in just after a cycle, how to train while on a cycle, ect. I'd do your first cycle when you have a lot of time for trial and error. It takes several cycles to really get this down, especially for those of us who compete in a weight class sport.
    corestorm likes this.

atrain53 is offline New Member
    Im good enough where it dont matter. I just want to know what is the best cycle for some one that is wanting to fight and dont have a drug test to worry about and can add the weight and cut it... What would be a fighters cycle???

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    I train BJJ also. I did my 1st cycle last winter which was 10 weeks of 500mg/week of Sustanon . It went perfect and I felt like an absolute monster on the mat. I was lifting hard and eating a ton so I gained 20lbs. I wasn't worried about weight classes because I was already holding my own with bigger guys anyway. I think the higher weight classes were a little easier. The small guys are nothing but muscle and grissle. Big guys are lazy and gas fast. If I were you I'd just do 500/week of test. I'm a week into my 2nd cycle now. I bumped the test up to 600/week and I added 30mg of dbol for the first 5 weeks. 8 days in and I feel like a gorilla on the mat already. The test takes about 6 weeks to fully kick in but the dbol hits quick but you shouldn't stack anything until you do a test only cycle 1st. There's many reasons for that, you can read about why on this forum.
    Livinlean likes this.

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    How did you do at the world championship?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s.bea11 View Post
    I'm training for the BJJ world championship in California at the end of May/ beginning of June I'm trying to bulk up then cut the excess fat and water weight.

I'm new to this and don't know anything about steroids so if anyone has any tips of maybe a cycle I can follow that would be great.

I'm 6 foot, 192 pounds
    32 inch waist
    17 inch arm
    42 inch chest
    27 inch quads

What's your current and past training AND cycle experience?

Lilphlip is offline New Member
    I train bjj too!!
    I'm about to start trt (cyp250, 2shots/wk). Do y'all think it'll help with my bjj? Joints,strength,cardio/endurance etc? Also will it make it harder for me to cut weight when I need to?

Thread Information