TheChosen1 is offline Member

Post It's Official....STING SIGNS WITH WWE

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
    As I reported last week, Sting has reportedly signed a contract with WWE. According to soirces, thecontract is official and the deal includes time on TV, though it is not yet known when he’ll debut and how frequently he’ll be used.
    There have been reports and rumors for years that Sting would eventually come over to WWE, always ramping up around WrestleMania for a potential match with The Undertaker. These rumors heated up significantly over the last few months in regard to a potential match at WrestleMania 31, though with the Streak being broken and Undertaker being in bad shape, that appears much less likely.
    Sting’s last TNA appearance was at the Genesis-themed iMPACT, and his contract expired after. He was taking off TNA’s official roster page earlier this month. He is considered to be the last legend of the modern wrestling era who has never worked for WWE.
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 04-11-2014 at 12:22 PM.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Sting was a big part of the NWO WCW spat and was billed as the lifetime WCW employee and was leading the "WCW" vs that bad ole Hogan w Hall and Nash.

This was the last wrestling I kept up with. It all started dieing when WCW bought out the old wrestling circuits with the momentary NWO revival.

Last time I really watched any WWE they were WWF. Not a fan of the whole YES YES YES YES thing.

Thread Information