Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By DCI
  • 2 Post By gearbox
  • 3 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: The Rock and his changes

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

The Rock and his changes

SO back in the day Rock was super defined in his cuts. Not really low low bodyfat but super cut and healthy looking. I really liked his Delts to Tri to Biceps. Now for some reason he has lost all of that and is just looks a big mass of muscle without definition.

Any idea what causes this? He appears to be much lower bodyfat now but his delts and traps look like they are just one thing vs any real cuts.

Maybe genetics? I do not think so personally because he was one cut mofo back in the early 2000s. Age has some input but even with age I see people up to 50 that look like they are late 20s for body.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Lol hes more cut than ever imo now in the early wwe he looked bloated to me
    NACH3 likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I guess the word I am looking for is defined. His muscles were very defined when younger. Now his delts and traps are more gorilla looking vs sexy. It might be a me thing. I like Arnold S photos when he was not pumped and had smooth muscle vs the incredible hulk vascular looking thing. Maybe it is just his bodyfat.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Lol hes more cut than ever imo now in the early wwe he looked bloated to me
    Early years he was bloated/ fat for sure. He definitely learned to diet properly.
    NACH3 and DCI like this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    He is not traveling as much now and he can spend more time training and eating properly

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    SO back in the day Rock was super defined in his cuts. Not really low low bodyfat but super cut and healthy looking. I really liked his Delts to Tri to Biceps. Now for some reason he has lost all of that and is just looks a big mass of muscle without definition.

Any idea what causes this? He appears to be much lower bodyfat now but his delts and traps look like they are just one thing vs any real cuts.

Maybe genetics? I do not think so personally because he was one cut mofo back in the early 2000s. Age has some input but even with age I see people up to 50 that look like they are late 20s for body.
    first, he is 42 after all. People have a tendency to get bigger as they age.

second, like a lot of other male actors, he changes his body to fit the role. I'm thinking De Niro amongst others. This changing does have an impact on your body. And not always a good impact.

Audiofreak37 is offline Junior Member
    I think age definitely plays a big part... and experience.

I'm sure it has to do with the stuff he's taking too- If I was as loaded as The Rock, I would be diving into some pretty exotic peptides etc.

Imperator is offline Junior Member
    I was watching the film Pain and Gain recently and his physique is way different than what it was when he was wrestling. My friends and i were wondering if its just hard work plus great diet or if its hard work plus diet plus AAS. Regardless hes a beast.

TheMass is offline New Member
    The Rocks been juicing for years, he's now on growth as well he looks way better IMO

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMass View Post
    The Rocks been juicing for years, he's now on growth as well he looks way better IMO
    I totally agree... His roles in Fast and Furious 5-6, he's do cut up its outrageous!!! IMO, he was definitely a lot smoother in the WWE... And now his Diet and Training are bar none! This is why he's so damn cut now as to b4 !!

And remember he has great genetics as he played football for the U of Miami b4 blowing out his knee... And as T.R. Stated in this thread - people tend to get bigger as they get older, too! So, he has all the right things working in unison now(I.e; Diet/Training/& "miscellaneous" - being Juiced!!!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Sometimes these threads annoy me about what is this actor doing or taking, but this is an exception. We need more steroid users like the Rock. He has a charisma & personality and demeanor that is so contradictory to the stereotype i wish there were 50 more like him. Unfortunaltely it would take about 5000 more to make any impact.
    As far as he goes I think he is the real deal in the sense that he represents what many here are. He is not a bodybuider that competes, but he has educated himself well on diet traing, rest and supplementation and can manipulate his body how he wishes. He also shares some of his methods especially diet and training and I think its good for the guy that loves the sport, no intention to compete, however wants to achieve a certain body or look. From someone like the Rock they can realize the benefit of the foundaton knowledge and implementation of it.
    DCI, Megalodon6 and NACH3 like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    What Jimmy said is why I think he is a great character and a genuine person to boot

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Very well said!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Sometimes these threads annoy me about what is this actor doing or taking, but this is an exception. We need more steroid users like the Rock. He has a charisma & personality and demeanor that is so contradictory to the stereotype i wish there were 50 more like him. Unfortunaltely it would take about 5000 more to make any impact.
    As far as he goes I think he is the real deal in the sense that he represents what many here are. He is not a bodybuider that competes, but he has educated himself well on diet traing, rest and supplementation and can manipulate his body how he wishes. He also shares some of his methods especially diet and training and I think its good for the guy that loves the sport, no intention to compete, however wants to achieve a certain body or look. From someone like the Rock they can realize the benefit of the foundaton knowledge and implementation of it.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I like Dwayne Johnson. He's a fairly good actor, good athlete, great physique, and I don't get a sense of arrogance. I hate freaking arrogance!

I was so pissed that Tom Cruise got the role of "Jack Reacher". I've read almost every book. Reacher is supposed to be (if any of you read the books) 6'4" and 240 lbs. Fairly lean, actually, with pretty long arms. It was so anti climatical when Cruise got the part. Friggin "dislike" Cruise. Friggin pip squeak. Love to get in the ring with the bastard. Shove his arrogance down his friggin throat. I've always said that Dwayne would have been perfect for the role.

Anywho.....
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information