atrain53 is offline New Member

Have boxing match in Late April. Need help on my cycle.. Thanks...

Golden gloves boxer 2002 lost in nationals, last fight was in 2010. Played D1 football. But to get to the point. I need help on my cycle. Help me out on this one. Been out of the gear game since football 2004, forgot a lot of stuff.. I have this gear on hand and want to start Monday. What do yall recommend...
    I have
    test Enan 250mg 10ml
    Test Prop 100mg
    Tren Accetate 100mg
    Equipoise 200mg
    Have enough for a good stack..

Going to start my cardo, lifting, training, this Monday.. What stack?? Know I need to know also the post cycle stuff like Nov, HCH.. Have a great chance to make a good run at the boxing and possible MMA game.. 16-2 as AM. April first semi Pro fight.. Not trying to waste anytime. Have used stacks in my football days, like 10 times. Just forgot a lot about the game and having trouble reading the profile and trying to make one... I can stay Heavyweight with my fight but Im 250 and 30 is gut that's why I picked up the Equipoise... Sorry for the slang or improper talk as you can see just got back on hear. Any advice will help.. Thanks again...
    6'2
    30 pounds of gut carry it well.

forgot to say I have enough to last a good 12 weeks of what I listed.. thanks..

Any help.. Still not took cycle because I want to do it correct. Help from a pro???

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Have you done a cycle before while preparing for boxing match...the reason i ask because these items is not what i would recommend for this type of match, also is it tested? The items you would want are once that promote large strength gains with a minimal weight increases, just to odd set strength to weight ration, also improve endurance, i have worked with few MMA fighters in this regard and usually change to heavy androgens at the end of the prep for added strength and aggression, but a big thing is, is the even tested? Because that changes what items can be used and for how long...

about time I get some advice, thanks

No Iv only done cycles for football and I will not be tested in the next 2 years. Not even had first pro fight and they don't even test for the State title.. What you suggest and then what should I do with all the gear I have? Just let it go and get the right stuff.. Thanks man, I'm really trying to do this right and don't have to worry at all about a drug test for at least a year and half...

Can you contact me via e-mail and i will help you out, i do know a few MMA/UFC corner man that have 20+ fights in their bag that can help as well...we can set up a plan for you...

hey man tried to email you did you not get it..

You alot of help, took awhile for someone to give advice. Thanks

Hey I think I sent you an email. will you check please.. thank you so much..

I will check tonight...

ok you got mail bro

Thread Information