blake702 is offline Junior Member

Why does the UFC limit heavyweight to 265?

It seems they should either have no cut off or have a super heavyweight division. People like to see behemoths go at it!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blake702 View Post
    It seems they should either have no cut off or have a super heavyweight division. People like to see behemoths go at it!
    I've heard MANY others make this same comment. Definitely would be a very interesting division.

When I was high school wrestler, our heavy weight guy had to wrestle a Samoan guy that was 320lbs. That was was the funniest match I've ever seen. Two blubber balls rolling on the floor. They needed a shop vac to vacumn up all the sweat from those two guys. LOL It would be awesome to see some super duper heavy weights rip each other's heads off in the octagon. LOL

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    I assume the upper weight limit is there to stop fights, like Kimbo vs Dada 5000. But the weight cut made that fight more dangerous, so was counter intuitive

In general, I'd prefer fighters just spend their training camps perfecting their skills, instead of cutting 60lbs

#FightSomeoneYourOwnSize

Stevebeginner is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymffiti View Post
    I assume the upper weight limit is there to stop fights, like Kimbo vs Dada 5000. But the weight cut made that fight more dangerous, so was counter intuitive

In general, I'd prefer fighters just spend their training camps perfecting their skills, instead of cutting 60lbs

#FightSomeoneYourOwnSize
    I agree with this,
    They should have many more weight devisions so as people can fight at there personal optimal weight

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Nevada gaming commision.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Lilphlip is offline New Member
    Definitely sucks, and would be much better to have super heavyweights!

Thread Information