Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Mild cycle before fight

LunaticFringe is offline New Member

Question Mild cycle before fight

Hello guys,

I'm going to have my first mma fight in june and I would like upgrade my preparation with a weak cycle.

My goals are better recovery, strenght, aggression and also cardio.

I don't want to gain weight, to be slow and to experience excessive side effects.

I´m 31, 6'1, close to 200 pounds and I have 3 cycles under my belt (twice test e with proviron 400 and 500/w and last time 375/w test and 400/w EQ). I need to lose some weight (lot of cardio and diet), so I want this cycle to be even milder.

This is my proposal:

w1-12. 300mg T enanthate /w
    w1-12. 400mg Primobolan /w

w3-13. hcg 250ui/eod
    w3-13. anastrazol 0.5mg/eod

w14.and after - pct with more HCG, novaldex, aromasin and vitamin E

My questions are:

1) How should I time the cycle? Before a fight I'll be cutting weight. I don't wan't to have low levels during the fight and I like to use the cycle to help me train also. Is it good idea to finish my cycle around the fight (for example week 11)?

2) What about the second substance? I think primo is a good choice, because it shouldn't make me gain weight (thats my concern with EQ) and it should have positive effects on strenght, recovery and endurance. Are there good alternatives? I don't know how easily I can get it yet.

Thank you!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    As much as I like Primo , its not a performance enhancer, its great for building a physique and staying hard and full while dieting down for a bodybuilding show. Its not what you need.

I'll give it to you straight up what I would do . first you don't need 12 weeks to cycle for a fight. 8 weeks would be just fine.
    1-8 Test prop 250mg per week
    1-8 Tren Ace 250mg per week
    1-8 NPP 200mg per week
    4-8 Winny 50mg per day
    7-8 Halo 20mg per day

Adex .25mg EOD

the dosages are low . to get performance enhancement and not build mass on a physique we keep dosages low. the compounds are all dry enough that you won't gain weight , and dependent on diet should shred you down. the Androgens are very high in this stack and you'll stay strong and aggressive. Strength will go up. the compounds chosen are synergistic and will work together. eg., winny has an affinity to SHBG and will allow the test and tren to work better and free up more test,, the winny will keep you strong and lean but dry you out which may be hard on the joints, but the NPP is in there to keep the joints healthy and filled with synovial fluid (as well as add some strength). the test dosage is low and a short ester cause we don't need added estrogen or water bloat.
    the Halo is an androgenic monster and is taken the last week or two going into a fight to make you as aggressive , strong, and mean as you can possibly be
    LunaticFringe likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Dont waste your money and just get pharma GH.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thanks for well-thought-out response. Im sure this stack would do wonders but as I said Im not experienced user. Im not willing to try such advanced combination for now. I dont want to do more than two substances. Ill check the halo, it seems promising. Advantage of 12w cycle would the option to train hardet for a month more.

That is probably also a good plan. I dont know anyone who sells it or even used it (Im from Czech republic) so its not an option for me.

Thread Information