Vitor before and after TRT

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1496545733086.jpg 
Views:	2682 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	169562

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Big change , age and training had a lot to do with it also. He was getting much smaller but still in good shape the past few years but let himself go recently.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Lol he was manipulating trt. He was blasting and cruising

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Oh ya back in the day he was going hard! That was the exact issue with allowing hrt. Did they do away with it?
    Last edited by BG; 06-10-2017 at 12:18 PM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Oh ya back in the day he was going hard! That was the exact issue with allowing hrt. Did they do away with it?
    Yes no trt is allowed anymore. That is why some of the guys left and others went way down hill. Look at JDS and look at him before when he was so good

BG
    Yes no trt is allowed anymore. That is why some of the guys left and others went way down hill. Look at JDS and look at him before when he was so good
    Wow! That must have sucked so bad......as far as JDS I thought he was sick

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Wow! That must have sucked so bad......as far as JDS I thought he was sick
    he was on trt before and had to come off cause of the new rules just like Frank Mir and rampage jackson dan Henderson the list goes on and on. Forrest griffen etc

BG
    he was on trt before and had to come off cause of the new rules just like Frank Mir and rampage jackson dan Henderson the list goes on and on. Forrest griffen etc
    Definite game changer .........but for the best.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    You guys follow UFC ?

Vitor before and after TRT

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1496545733086.jpg 
Views:	2682 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	169562

TRT can make a drastic difference in a physique but my bet in that 1st pic VITOR was on a little more than TRT.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Overeem, before and after,

At left, 263 lbs in 2011
    At right, 243 lbs in 2015

In 2012 he was suspended for a T/E ratio of 14:1. This was an NSAC test (before the UFC hired USADA) and they never tested to identify what AAS he was taking (or if they did, they never told). 'Reem blamed it on a prescription anti-inflammatory that he was unaware contained testosterone . So presumedly whatever he was taking in the photo on the left was too risky when he'd already been popped once.

Now his T/E ratio regularly tests less than 1:1, As does that of Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier. Victor Conte has been saying for some time that all these guys with abnormally low T/E ratios need further testing, but there's no rule against having a low T/E.

[EDIT]
    And five years earlier but still aged 26:

The Dutch officially are the tallest people on earth so I guess 'Reem didn't top out and start growing sideways until he hit 26.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 10-31-2017 at 11:54 PM.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Exactly. TRT was either finagled or needed because they crashed their axis. What are the odds of that many relatively young guys all needing TRT? They should either allow everyone to do AAS or none, IMHO. That's the only way to keep the playing field even. I wondered about Nate Diaz a few times between fights when he was kind of beefed up, but he didn't look like it in the octagon. Maybe he should have come here so he could keep his gains.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Exactly. TRT was either finagled or needed because they crashed their axis. What are the odds of that many relatively young guys all needing TRT? They should either allow everyone to do AAS or none, IMHO. That's the only way to keep the playing field even. I wondered about Nate Diaz a few times between fights when he was kind of beefed up, but he didn't look like it in the octagon. Maybe he should have come here so he could keep his gains.
    I wonder about them all. Seems to me test suspension is fully manipulateable into whatever level you want at any time. Blast and its gone for the test and blast the day of the fight.

This goes for all sports.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    But you can be pulled in for a test at any time I would think.

Thread Information