Hey people this is S4NDM4N amateur boxer starting this discussion same as my join date. Any other boxers here willing to share their experience with cycles or just running test. I have been on TRT but my doctor may be taking me off very shortly after I just had labs that showed results of ">1500" lol. I was going to cycle EQ but am holding off to get a better understanding of what I'm about to put in my body. Currently trying to figure out how I'm going to get all the proper labwork done through my primary doctor as that would be the most cost effective. I am currently a member of LabCorp but I am unaware as to what specific bloodtest will be best. I downloaded the app on my phone for LabCorp so that I can easy access my lab data and have something to fall back on as a baseline. I found a link for a private md who does specific labs for AAS users which cover lots of ground but its extremely expensive . A hair over 300$ for that test. That is the current situation I'm in at the moment, dropping my test to 250 every week instead of 500 to see where that level will hit next blood date is 6/18. Again back to the original topic I would like to know what other boxing/mma enthusiasts here like to use for their cycle/training/supplements/ and last but not least what is critical for your preparation right before competition?