Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Jones vs Gane

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET

Jones vs Gane

The dirtiest fighter is back in the octagon once a gain i guess dana needed some new viewers to fight Cyrl Gane yay should be a boring fight in which jones wins by decision either way jones is winning

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    I think you are right. Jj is a fcking fake and a hideous human. But hes an excellent fighter and with all the drugs hes taken def has some muscle memory in there

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Im pumped for this. Jones is basically undefeated exept the one disqualification he has wich doesnt count for a real loss in anyones eyes. Defeated everyone the best of the best at LHW , 13 championship wins I think and now coming back. With his talent anything is possible, if he comes back and dominates heavyweight too would be crazy, that would cement him as the goat for sure.Alot is on the line for him.

He did get busted for peds but the amount he had in his system was 25 pikograms, thats like absurdly small amount. They recently changed the regulations that under 100 pikograms doesnt even count as failed test anynore. So think what you will about that

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I don’t see him dominating the heavyweight division. Even if he defeats Gane which won’t be easy with the way Gane pushes the pace he will likely face Miocic after that. You don’t see guys go up in weight very often and dominate. A few guys have but not very often

Lets see. Daniel cormier knocked miocic out and jones defeatead cormier twice so anything is possible in my eyes

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Im pumped for this. Jones is basically undefeated exept the one disqualification he has wich doesnt count for a real loss in anyones eyes. Defeated everyone the best of the best at LHW , 13 championship wins I think and now coming back. With his talent anything is possible, if he comes back and dominates heavyweight too would be crazy, that would cement him as the goat for sure.Alot is on the line for him.

He did get busted for peds but the amount he had in his system was 25 pikograms, thats like absurdly small amount. They recently changed the regulations that under 100 pikograms doesnt even count as failed test anynore. So think what you will about that
    They changed it bc everyone is doing ped, just that simple. After they come down, that’s when they test them. Otherwise ratings go down, people wanna pay for good fights not some boring ass shit. People want blood, explosive power…
    DCI likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I dont see the jones legacy ending on a debut fight i got Gane winning chance 10%. And I am definitely not a Jones fan

If he does lose he definitely drops back down in weight

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I dont see the jones legacy ending on a debut fight i got Gane winning chance 10%. And I am definitely not a Jones fan

If he does lose he definitely drops back down in weight
    The thing with Jones that makes me question his ability is that even tho he had 13 defences and went away undefeated , if you look closer then the last 3 fights hee had he barely scraped the decision, last fight many sayd it was a robbery and the other guy should have won. Maybe the sport and other athletes caught up to him, maybe he lost motivation, who knows. Now hes older and 3 years away from the sport also, those arent exactly good things also. Also Gane is a bigger oponent then he ever faced and moves fast etc. Lets see wich Jones shows up. I would favor jon jones also but there are some question marks for me here

Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Lets see. Daniel cormier knocked miocic out and jones defeatead cormier twice so anything is possible in my eyes
    Miocic beat Daniel 2 out of 3 fights

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Im pulling for Gane in this fight but i mean cocaine is in fact a hell of a drug

Sheesh Jones made that look so easy

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    What a fucking joke. Glad i don’t buy ppv. Lol this will just make Dana richer his golden boy jones is the best ever they say

DCI
    What a fucking joke. Glad i don’t buy ppv. Lol this will just make Dana richer his golden boy jones is the best ever they say
    Agreed what a farce. The UFC has really gone backwards since it became so popular imo

Too bad it ended so fast i was hoping to see more action.. but seems like jones sliced through him easy..was walking him down, connecting with punches, got the takedown and straight into submission lol. Gane did 5 rounds with ngannou but against jones looked like a schoolboy

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Agreed what a farce. The UFC has really gone backwards since it became so popular imo
    The glory days was when tito and chuck lidell man ufc was huge then

Miocic is tried and proven. If Jon can walk through him then I really don’t know what to say. Let’s see what happens when they face in June. That was Ganes biggest fight and Miocic has been in the spotlight. Not saying Miocic will win but let’s hope we get a fight

DCI
    The glory days was when tito and chuck lidell man ufc was huge then
    It appears now everyone is scared of losing which is hampering them now. Theres still some good shows but its few and far between now

Yeeah i dont get it also. These days guys trying hard to get perfect records, to have legacy as best fighter and never loose. Like who the fuck cares, anyone can loose, even the best fighter. That doesnt make anyone the goat if they can avoid losses imo (especially by retiring early or avoiding fights)The goat is the one who fought best not who never lost . Only mma nerds jerk off to guys with perfect records

Thread Information