JAYROD is offline Senior Member

are da' boys on their way back?

i know there is a lot of america's team fans and haters out there, so is dallas headed for the playoffs this year and maybe the superbowl next year? as die-hard cowboy's fans we have watched are boy's sink to the bottom of the league for to many seasons to remember. parcell's has come in and took us to the playoffs with not even close to playoff talent 2 years ago and with the additions of the 3-4 defense, bledso, henry, jones in last years draft + the defensive studs in this years draft ( ware and spears are going to be unbelievable players, ware already is ) how far are they from playing for the lombardie trophy? i will say this, beware nfc because dallas will be a handfull in the playoffs with that defense. how 'bout them cowboy's!

copenhagen is offline Member
    hope they beat the seahawks sunday. I don't think the loss of flozel adams will hurt us that much, but to lose patrick crayton will definately hurt on special teams/recieving. cowoys 21 seahawks 17

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    REDSKINS FAN HERE !!!! sorry bout that upset

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    hope they beat the seahawks sunday. I don't think the loss of flozel adams will hurt us that much, but to lose patrick crayton will definately hurt on special teams/recieving. cowoys 21 seahawks 17
    i think your right about losing crayton but parcells will look like a genius bringing in peerless price if he comes in and plays like we know he can. if price and copper can contribute at wr the sting of losing crayton wont be as bad but i really think flozel being out for the year hurts even though that line looks awefully good right now and seems to get better every week, i don't remember bledso even being touched in that phili game.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i think dallas will make the playoffs but will lose first round again, colts will go undefeated most likely, hopefully the patriots take it again

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information