Thread: Coaches

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Coaches

Any coaches here?

I coach since 5 years now after I quit football in 2000,

coaching Bantam AAA in Quebec (See, civil is powerhouse here, and HS sucks)
    so I coach to 14-15 yo bastards. In 4 years got twice the Best coach award for the province, won a championship, two tournaments, send way too much players to the All-Star teams, have 30 of my former kids now playing college.
    I was offered to be an asst-coach for an university here, but couldnt due to pay, and I had to move. Also im too loyal to my staff as we were nicknamed the "Black Sheep" as at first we were a staff of coaches that no one wanted to have or work with, and we do have a ****ing attitude too.

So who's coaching here

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    D*mn 3Vandoo impressive resume, although we all know canadian football is far inferior to its american counterpart
    I assume you played line in HS and college?

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    D*mn 3Vandoo impressive resume, although we all know canadian football is far inferior to its american counterpart
    I assume you played line in HS and college?

I played civilian, up to Midget AAA, then Junior then Collegiate then Univesity.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    3Vandoo: Junior, meaning the CJFL?...what team bro?

5th year HS Offensive Co-ordinator / RB coach....will probably handle alot of work on the Defense this year as well

eacman65 is offline Member
    canadian football is a joke anyways

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a certified Level 3 coach. I coached Bantam until I moved a few years ago. I'm talking to a HS coach now about getting back in it this season.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    ....what in the blue hell does that have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Fullback57
    3Vandoo: Junior, meaning the CJFL?...what team bro?

5th year HS Offensive Co-ordinator / RB coach....will probably handle alot of work on the Defense this year as well

Yeah, Laval Scorpions during the last year the Quebec leaque was in the CJFL

We were supposed to win the Canadian Bowl, but BAD coaching

we had ....

QB: Simon Frasier Qb that was transfering to Ottawa
    RB: TB ran 1800 yards in 8 games
    FB: Was from lehigh University
    OL: A Tackle from UBC, the other from James Madison, a guard from UBC .
    WR: One from U of Idaho, two All Canadian

Def:

DL: ME!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    LB: Two Alll canadians
    DB: 1 All Canadian

it was HELL of a team, but my dumbass of coach in the Provincial champ
    decided to go on a 3rd and 25 at out line of 26, resulted in an interception and a touchdown IN THE SECOND QUARTER!

Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    Sorry we invented football!

so you guys yankeerized a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    I'm a certified Level 3 coach. I coached Bantam until I moved a few years ago. I'm talking to a HS coach now about getting back in it this season.

I am cert level 3 by default (dued to playing experience) but they took it off.
    So im level 2 and I HATE THE CLINICS!!!!!

LOL

Here the level one clinic zzzzz

- this is a football
    - class of idiots that never played "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh"
    - teacher: So, all your cheques were good, so you'r all passing, congratulation!

where do you coach?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    I am cert level 3 by default (dued to playing experience) but they took it off.
    So im level 2 and I HATE THE CLINICS!!!!!

LOL

Here the level one clinic zzzzz

- this is a football
    - class of idiots that never played "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh"
    - teacher: So, all your cheques were good, so you'r all passing, congratulation!

where do you coach?
    Yeah, the clinics are always good for catching up on lost sleep. But the level 3 clinics were actually very good. I used to coach in Ottawa but I moved to the states in 2000.

Jesse "The Bachelor" Palmer is a player from our program. That kid was really awesome to watch when he was 16 and 17.

d-lineman is offline New Member
    I coached youth fball the past two seasons but decided to quit coaching this year and go play college fball. The year before I started coaching this team went 0-7. The very next year with almost the same exact team I take over the defense and help a bunch with the offense as well and we go 6-1. We lost our first game by about 40 to the supposive best untouchable team in the league. After that game we reel off 5 straight victories to finish the regular season at 5-1. Wouldnt you know it we get a shot at avenging our only loss in the playoff game. Well we went out and won an all out defensive dog fight 8-0. I was just so happy to go out and shut a team out that flat out imbaressed us the fist time by putting 40 on us. It was bitter sweet. Not to sound soft but I dont think I have ever seen a happier group of little kids in my life. Im sure you coaches out there can understand.

Bad Man tell me where you coach, my team is alway travelling every year to play.
    We played all over Canada, Louisiana, English, French, and Mexican teams, this year we are heading to Calgary after we cancelled out european tour.

DL:
    Yup I know the feeling, in Quebec we are nicknamed the "Black Sheep" or "Mr Jeckyll and Mr. Hide" for our coaching staff.

First year I coached in 2000, we ended up first by default with a 7-2- season, we lost twice to the first ranked team filled with thugs (fights every games). We went first because the first team was disqualified because of their coaches and player.

We won a cup and won best coaches in Quebec.

in 2001, we had so much troubles with the players, no team spirit and a crazy alcoholic manager LOL, we went 0-9-1 LOL.

In 2002, we were 13-0, with an average of 75-0 per game, we got again the best coaches award, won the championship and broke all canadian records, we scored 1000+ and allowed 34 in 13 games

in 2003, we lost all players, no size, no talents at all and we end up 0-10 LMAO!
    Still we sent 3 all star player to represent Quebec in the Canadian provincial tournament!

This year, should be good, very good, our starting tailback is 13yo (play with us because of his weigh, too heavy) He's 6'1" 200lbs at 13 and he's a ****ing RB

Thread Information