Thread: question

goldglove is offline New Member

question

a question for you all.

alright. i plan on to take roids once for 10 weeks or less. Once only.i just need a little jump start on getting bigger, faster, and stronger
    but during the season i won't be able to lift all the time or workout bc of college baseball. just push-ups and other home stuff without equipment but whenever baseball is in the off-season i will be able to lift. im 6'1 165pds.
    Or do you guys think i should just stick with creatine and other legal supplements.

Theedge is offline Junior Member
    Bro, I've been playing pro ball for 8 yrs now, and yes roids are out here. But from reading your post it sounds like you a very young and uneducated on steroids . Do you even know what to take to achieve your goals? Where did you come up with 10wks? How old are you? Is your college heavily scouted and are YOU specifically being scouted? What teams have you talked to and what have they said to you? I played college baseball as well, and I had plenty of time to lift, why can't you? If you are really dedicated to taking your game to the next level you will most deffinetly have to make some sacrafices, social life being one of them. Lets think this all out before you decide to jump into the world of Steroids, they are not to be taken lightly.
    Edge

Quote Originally Posted by goldglove
    a question for you all.
    alright. i plan on to take roids once for 10 weeks or less. Once only.i just need a little jump start on getting bigger, faster, and stronger
    but during the season i won't be able to lift all the time or workout bc of college baseball. just push-ups and other home stuff without equipment but whenever baseball is in the off-season i will be able to lift. im 6'1 165pds.
    Or do you guys think i should just stick with creatine and other legal supplements.

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    theedge is always on target.

Thread Information