Pop
    Pop is offline New Member

ehedrine hcl to rescue?

i need to run 1.5 miles today in like 12 minutes.
    So far I haven't done it. Can ephedrine hcl give me
    a little boost, and more energy, or will it make things worse?

Devil Dog74 is offline Associate Member
    depends on the weather conditions. area of training. daily intake of fluid. All i'm gonna say is your gonna get dehydrated fast as hell. next you can't expect to be speedy gonzolaz of this sh*t. Just give it time and you'll see yourself improve slowly but surely. As for Ephadrine HCL all it is going to do is help u burn fat and increase ur heart rate greatly. I wouldn't really recommend using it because if ur running at a steady pace u don't wanna burn yourself out. Believe me it can happen to anyone dehydration will show if u are using it without taking uber amounts of water.

Devil Dog74

Danielle is offline Female Member
    it's not recommended...............i used to run distance........10+ miles .....and i lived by taking eherdrine before my run.......1.5 miles is nothing, so i dont see why not...........but the real key to running and increasing speed is just time and practice........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Devil Dog74 is offline Associate Member
    also one must know how long have u been running. you don't need to use it if your not a season runner either...not a good thing to do. Football players experienced some of that. although it is your body use it as you wish.

Train hard and gl bro

Aboot is offline Banned
    It will definitely help. It will improve your breathing and oxygen use. Also it will give you and "energy boost" and improve your endurance. But remember to experiment with dosages and don't go for too much too quickly.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    it's not recommended...............i used to run distance........10+ miles .....and i lived by taking eherdrine before my run.......1.5 miles is nothing, so i dont see why not...........but the real key to running and increasing speed is just time and practice........
    i love your avatar

Thread Information