Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    Just reading one of Bob Balco's links and this shows everything...

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/nyy/ne..._nyy&fext=.jsp

When Clemens hangs up his pitching spikes for the final time, he will return to his home in Houston to spend time with his wife and four sons. He said that while he plans on continuing his workouts, they won't be to the level that they are now.

"I'll probably lift a little more than I do now, as long as it won't hurt my golf swing," he said. "I'll still work, but I'll be active enough. I'll be chasing four boys around."

That shows how little lifting Roger does.

Another point is that the only guy who ever hung in with Roger's workouts was Andy Pettite who is a great big fatass. The man is a perfect pear. Complete opposite of what the average BBer would desire in a physique yet he's the only guy who hangs with Clemens.
    Forget about physique. Atheletes like baseball players or football players dont need to look like bodybuilders to claim they use juice. Recovery time is crucial to them and what better than steroids . Bottom line.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    rocket did test and deca back in the early 90s

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    says who?

rocketman21 is offline New Member
    The reason some people look at Rocket is because he was one of the first modern pitchers to adopt a more strenuous workout regime than most hitters. When you look at guys who came along at the same time as Roger(Gooden, Langston, Hershiser) they were string-beans. Roger was pursued by several football teams to try out when he got out of college. He has always been a big dude. He was only 24 when he had his breakout year in 1986. Since then, he has learned what it takes to get his body in shape for the season. I have heard Yankees tell stories about players who tried to hang with Clemens during his daily routine, and wound up pulling muscles and throwing up. Men hit their physical peak at around 30. This is the age at which you have attained all the muscle mass you are going to have, and it takes a great deal of effort to retain it. Look at Clemens in 1990 and look at him today...not much difference except that he is noticeably older. Now, look at Barry in 1990 and look at him today. ****! I don't doubt that Clemens has taken substances to get an edge, but I doubt he has ever used illegal steroids or else we would have heard something by now. Barry has been under suspicion for years. Clemens has not even been mentioned, except by pathetic juicers who are trying to divert attention away from their own failings. Clemens, for his age, is in excellent shape. He credits his work ethic, and the fact that his wife is a physical trainer and fitness buff herself. I think that when you have a spouse that is as health conscious as you are, it helps. She even catches for him on several workouts. Don't believe me, check this out...

http://www.debbieclemens.com/images/dc_pink1.jpg

So, until someone says otherwise(besides trolls on this board who claim to have "insider knowledge", let's let this one go. There is no smoke or fire to this story.

BBaller15 is offline New Member
    I think its a little uncalled for for the fans to get all crazy about the whole roids issue. Sure it'll make you hit the ball a little farther, but its not gonna make you hit the ball. I've played for most of my life and seen some pretty bad ballplayers take some stuff. They don't hit any better, but every blue moon they'd actually make contact, and it'd go a little farther. Bonds is the best hitter in the game, roids or not.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman21
    The reason some people look at Rocket is because he was one of the first modern pitchers to adopt a more strenuous workout regime than most hitters. When you look at guys who came along at the same time as Roger(Gooden, Langston, Hershiser) they were string-beans. Roger was pursued by several football teams to try out when he got out of college. He has always been a big dude. He was only 24 when he had his breakout year in 1986. Since then, he has learned what it takes to get his body in shape for the season. I have heard Yankees tell stories about players who tried to hang with Clemens during his daily routine, and wound up pulling muscles and throwing up. Men hit their physical peak at around 30. This is the age at which you have attained all the muscle mass you are going to have, and it takes a great deal of effort to retain it. Look at Clemens in 1990 and look at him today...not much difference except that he is noticeably older. Now, look at Barry in 1990 and look at him today. ****! I don't doubt that Clemens has taken substances to get an edge, but I doubt he has ever used illegal steroids or else we would have heard something by now. Barry has been under suspicion for years. Clemens has not even been mentioned, except by pathetic juicers who are trying to divert attention away from their own failings. Clemens, for his age, is in excellent shape. He credits his work ethic, and the fact that his wife is a physical trainer and fitness buff herself. I think that when you have a spouse that is as health conscious as you are, it helps. She even catches for him on several workouts. Don't believe me, check this out...

http://www.debbieclemens.com/images/dc_pink1.jpg

So, until someone says otherwise(besides trolls on this board who claim to have "insider knowledge", let's let this one go. There is no smoke or fire to this story.
    agree on everything except for the physical peak at 30, from studies i have seen that peak is reached at 25 and levels off for a few yrs then starts to decline. but i am not gonna accuse Clemens of anything, he is one of the few true old school type pitchers left in the game. plus his off season workout routine is unbelieveable to understate it.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    I think in cansecos book it says something about clemens juicing

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    i dont trust a word canseco says, i got 0 respect for the guy, none at all.

bigtimerjp is offline New Member

first hand information

had a coach that was drafted along with clemens in the same organization, played together 1 year in pro ball, said yes, he definitely does... first hand info!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtimerjp
    had a coach that was drafted along with clemens in the same organization, played together 1 year in pro ball, said yes, he definitely does... first hand info!!
    And you sir, are a liar. Show me proof. Tell me a name. Something! Keep these lies off this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    That doesn't mean he doesn't juice... alot of the MLB pitchers
    use anabolics to speed recovery between starts... Trust me
    i have some inside information, but i really don't blame him
    ior any other pro athlete that does... **** i do it and i'm not
    even playing for millions of dollars each year... these guys
    careers depend on having respectable numbers year in and
    year out, do you really think they don't try to make their
    numbers the best they can so when they are up for a new
    contract or maybe in Roger's case the hall of fame that they
    have done everything they can do assure themselves of
    getting what they work so hard for?
    Lemmie guess your "source", John Marzano, right? I know John, and he is a loser. He blamed Roger for not sticking up for him when the Sox let him go. Truth is, he is a crappy catcher and an awful hitter who never belonged in the big leagues. A bullpen catcher, nothing more. If he juices, then why did his agent release his medical records for the last five years which showed that Clemens has tested negative for steroids on every single test? You need to stop with the lies, juiceboy. Just because you are too much of pansy to avoid taking shortcuts, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Oh, and here is someone who played with Roger for more than a couple of years:

(Mike) Greenwell was asked whether any former Sox teammates used steroids. He did not answer the question, except to defend Roger Clemens.

"Someone said Roger Clemens might have showed signs," Greenwell said. "I will say this. Roger Clemens is the hardest-working man in baseball. I played with him for 12 years. I never saw anyone work harder. There was never any talk about any kind of steroid use or any kind of illegal drug use. And that's the unfortunate side of this, that some guys will get fingers pointed at them that don't deserve it."
    Last edited by rocketman21; 08-02-2005 at 12:52 PM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    No smart ass I went to school with a current major league catcher...

There's much more I could share, but I'm not out of confidentially...

Nice try though...

Lemmie guess your "source", John Marzano, right? I know John, and he is a loser. He blamed Roger for not sticking up for him when the Sox let him go. Truth is, he is a crappy catcher and an awful hitter who never belonged in the big leagues. A bullpen catcher, nothing more. If he juices, then why did his agent release his medical records for the last five years which showed that Clemens has tested negative for steroids on every single test? You need to stop with the lies, juiceboy. Just because you are too much of pansy to avoid taking shortcuts, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Oh, and here is someone who played with Roger for more than a couple of years:

(Mike) Greenwell was asked whether any former Sox teammates used steroids. He did not answer the question, except to defend Roger Clemens.

"Someone said Roger Clemens might have showed signs," Greenwell said. "I will say this. Roger Clemens is the hardest-working man in baseball. I played with him for 12 years. I never saw anyone work harder. There was never any talk about any kind of steroid use or any kind of illegal drug use. And that's the unfortunate side of this, that some guys will get fingers pointed at them that don't deserve it."

BTW rockerman21

You would happen to be the real Roger posting under some cute name?

If so I'm a fan... If not I don't care, just find it funny you named John
    Marzano a good old philly boy that just calls it like like he sees it, but it
    wasn't him I was referring too...

You can always hit my email button, as I say I believe in confidentially and
    always thought of the Rocket as one hell of a player... Still doesn't mean he
    never used anabolics though... lol

And if you believe Roger at his age pitches as good or better then 90%
    of all active major league pitchers without a little something to aid in his
    recovery between starts and help his strength then you must be crazy...

I guess you have no clue about the few companies that are in business
    that cater to professional athletes in helping them pass drug tests even
    when they are on drugs at the time of the test?

You sould like some AA player that never made it to the Bigs and you are
    just pissed at the world... No I sure as shit never would have or could have
    come close, but that doesn't mean I have no idea what I'm talking about either...

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    And if you believe Roger at his age pitches as good or better then 90%
    of all active major league pitchers without a little something to aid in his
    recovery between starts and help his strength then you must be crazy...

I guess you have no clue about the few companies that are in business
    that cater to professional athletes in helping them pass drug tests even
    when they are on drugs at the time of the test?

You sould like some AA player that never made it to the Bigs and you are
    just pissed at the world... No I sure as shit never would have or could have
    come close, but that doesn't mean I have no idea what I'm talking about either...
    Thank you Buff for keeping that crap confidential... We don't need a bunch more Canseco's running around.

I would never throw names out there, but I think it's funny at Roger's
    age and considering how well he still pitches that anyone could think
    there's not something special in his orange juice... The guy is still a
    freak and pitches better then almost all the younger guys with fresh
    arms...

I'm a fan of the Rocket, I love the guy... I think he's everything a major
    league player should be... Attitude, Balls, Performs under Pressure, but
    I just can't stand to hear BS...

Let's face it alot of Major League pitchers use, not like I'm trying to
    single him or any certain one out... Anyone that thinks otherwises is
    just fooling themself...

Quote Originally Posted by lfrisbee
    Thank you Buff for keeping that crap confidential... We don't need a bunch more Canseco's running around.

Like I said, just because a pussy like yourself can't get it done the right way(through hard work) doesn't mean everyone else takes short cuts. You are a liar, covering up for your own inadequacies by naming others. Yes, Roger did use something to help him get an edge, it was called Vioxx. And, like I said, why has he passed every single drug test in the past five years if he is such a heavy juicer? So keep your "info" to yourself, raisin-nuts. You are pathetic. You are the kid who cheated on tests in high school. You are the one who peeked during hide and go seek. And now you put crap in your body to make up for your inadequate mind and personality. I don't suffer fools like you very well. When I hear about guys like you, I think about Lyle Alzado. Such a badass on the field, getting juiced up and mean. Then, a few years later, walking around with his wife's help looking like a stick figure. Your future in a nutshell. Enjoy it.

You're a funny guy and that's the only reason I'm not going to ban
    you for being so immature by calling people pussies because you
    have nothing better to come back with... See you're kind of entertaining
    like one of those know it all guys at a party that just runs his mouth
    all night about tons of stuff and really knows next to nothing...

Do you even know anything about what you're talking about?

Now how about keeping the flames out of it and tell us why you're so
    sure Roger has never or doesn't currently use anabolics with some
    intelligent debating or conversation?

Can you handle that?

And BTW what heavy Drug Testing are you talking about?

The past 5 years? What does that mean?

MLB didn't even care about testing until this past year and only because
    of the pressure put on them by Congress...

I'd love to have a intelligent convo with you, even though I'm already
    100% sure you are wrong...

Like I said, just because a pussy like yourself can't get it done the right way(through hard work) doesn't mean everyone else takes short cuts. You are a liar, covering up for your own inadequacies by naming others. Yes, Roger did use something to help him get an edge, it was called Vioxx. And, like I said, why has he passed every single drug test in the past five years if he is such a heavy juicer? So keep your "info" to yourself, raisin-nuts. You are pathetic. You are the kid who cheated on tests in high school. You are the one who peeked during hide and go seek. And now you put crap in your body to make up for your inadequate mind and personality. I don't suffer fools like you very well. When I hear about guys like you, I think about Lyle Alzado. Such a badass on the field, getting juiced up and mean. Then, a few years later, walking around with his wife's help looking like a stick figure. Your future in a nutshell. Enjoy it.

Samson7 is offline Member
    Originally posted by: buff87

You're a funny guy and that's the only reason I'm not going to ban
    you for being so immature by calling people pussies because you
    have nothing better to come back with... See you're kind of entertaining
    like one of those know it all guys at a party that just runs his mouth
    all night about tons of stuff and really knows next to nothing...

Do you even know anything about what you're talking about?

Now how about keeping the flames out of it and tell us why you're so
    sure Roger has never or doesn't currently use anabolics with some
    intelligent debating or conversation?

Can you handle that?

And BTW what heavy Drug Testing are you talking about?

The past 5 years? What does that mean?

MLB didn't even care about testing until this past year and only because
    of the pressure put on them by Congress...

I'd love to have a intelligent convo with you, even though I'm already
    100% sure you are wrong...

Couldnt agree with you more i actually have inside info about roger too... and dont forget this is a guy that bostons gm Dan Duquette got rid of in 96 or 97 because he had a severely declining fastball and loss of control. Duchette said he was at the end of his career. Then what happens? Clemens comes back and wins 5 cy youngs in the next 7 years. coincidence...i think not. Apretty good rule of thumb in baseball is that arms slow down when you get older, Clemens' arm has magically become faster and stronger. He has more stmina now as he did at 24 years old. Dude why get so offended anyways? Is roger your daddy or what? I dont see why you would get so worked up. And if you know him or something...all i can say is maybe you dont know him as well as you think.
    Last edited by Samson7; 08-06-2005 at 10:13 PM.

BTW im not critisizing the guys work ethic because i have seen his workout and it is insane. Not heavy weights but quite an insane workout none the less. but i know for a fact that more mlb players are juicing than many think. Just cause they are not busting out of their shirts doesnt mean they dont juice. These guys are professional athletes not body builders.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    BTW im not critisizing the guys work ethic because i have seen his workout and it is insane. Not heavy weights but quite an insane workout none the less. but i know for a fact that more mlb players are juicing than many think. Just cause they are not busting out of their shirts doesnt mean they dont juice. These guys are professional athletes not body builders.
    Ya, this seems to be the common misconception, that if an athlete hasn't gained crazy weight then they probably aren't juicing. And if they have gained crazy weight they must be juicing. When my Dad found out Raffy got busted he couldn't understand cause he wasn't big like Bonds. Fact is if you use the right substances you can get the advantages without the weight gain.

Nice to hear someone else that's knows the real deal about things...
    And I don't care what the Rocket uses, I love the dude, but anyone
    thinking he's natural and doesn't use performance enhancers is insane...

Don't worry rocketman21 is just someone on a mission to call us all names
    for having a different opinion and put us down.. Kind of funny actually cus
    he's so damn wrong about what he's talking about... lol

Couldnt agree with you more i actually have inside info about roger too... and dont forget this is a guy that bostons gm Dan Duquette got rid of in 96 or 97 because he had a severely declining fastball and loss of control. Duchette said he was at the end of his career. Then what happens? Clemens comes back and wins 5 cy youngs in the next 7 years. coincidence...i think not. Apretty good rule of thumb in baseball is that arms slow down when you get older, Clemens' arm has magically become faster and stronger. He has more stmina now as he did at 24 years old. Dude why get so offended anyways? Is roger your daddy or what? I dont see why you would get so worked up. And if you know him or something...all i can say is maybe you dont know him as well as you think.

Originally Posted by buff87

Nice to hear someone else that's knows the real deal about things...
    And I don't care what the Rocket uses, I love the dude, but anyone
    thinking he's natural and doesn't use performance enhancers is insane...

Don't worry rocketman21 is just someone on a mission to call us all names
    for having a different opinion and put us down.. Kind of funny actually cus
    he's so damn wrong about what he's talking about... lol

Well i also have a source on the inside as do you. I dont really like clemens personally but it obviously has nothing to do with juice since many pro juice now. I just think he is an a**hole. But I do have to say he is one of the greatest pitchers to play the game. Dont know why Rocketman21 is so passionate about this and acting a fool for something he knows less about then he thinks he does...

buff you ever play ball you seem to know quite a bit about it?
    Last edited by Samson7; 08-07-2005 at 06:33 PM.

Buff could never play ball, he doesn't have the heart for it. I am so passionate about this because I do know Clemens personally, and I can tell you that he has never taken an illegal substance to get ahead. Now, he has taken things that became illegal LATER in baseball, but when they went on the list he stopped using(because it was given to him by the team physician). You guys can have your little bits of inside info, but you don't know shit. You couldn't hang with Roger for 10 minutes on one of his workouts, and that's a fact. He has passed every MLB drug test given to him in the last five years(7 total, at random intervals during the season). He's never had a test come back with a positive in his career. If you took your head out of your ass, you'd see that he had a good season in 1996, but his team didn't score any runs for him. How can you be in decline and stike out 20 batters in one game for the second time in your career? The fact is, the reason Roger is so dominant now is that he has developed a better arsenal of pitches to compliment his fastball. And no, his arm hasn't gotten stronger with age. When was the last game he completed? 2003. He usually only goes seven innings now. Sound like he's stronger to you? He can still bring the occasional 97mph fastball, but it's rare. He stays at around 90-92 now, and throws a splitter, slider, and changeup to set up his fastball. He has better location now than he did before(something that steroids can't help). You want to see what an athlete on the gas looks like in his 40's, look at Bonds. His body is falling apart. Now look at Roger. Does it look like his body is falling apart? No. He is simply making accomodations for his age. Face facts, you don't know what you are talking about. Roger is in such good shape because he has the best doctors, a killer workout regime, and a fitness trainer wife who keeps him in check. If every major leaguer had a wife like Debbie, they wouldn't need steroids. I'm done here, so go ahead and post your little theories if you want, but you have no proof whatsoever of what you say. You are trolls, nothing more. I hate to see good men like Roger get taken down by idiots who are jealous of his ability.
    Last edited by rocketman21; 08-08-2005 at 12:38 PM.

Buff could never play ball, he doesn't have the heart for it. I am so passionate about this because I do know Clemens personally, and I can tell you that he has never taken an illegal substance to get ahead. Now, he has taken things that became illegal LATER in baseball, but when they went on the list he stopped using(because it was given to him by the team physician). You guys can have your little bits of inside info, but you don't know shit. You couldn't hang with Roger for 10 minutes on one of his workouts, and that's a fact. He has passed every MLB drug test given to him in the last five years(7 total, at random intervals during the season). He's never had a test come back with a positive in his career. If you took your head out of your ass, you'd see that he had a good season in 1996, but his team didn't score any runs for him. How can you be in decline and stike out 20 batters in one game for the second time in your career? The fact is, the reason Roger is so dominant now is that he has developed a better arsenal of pitches to compliment his fastball. And no, his arm hasn't gotten stronger with age. When was the last game he completed? 2003. He usually only goes seven innings now. Sound like he's stronger to you? He can still bring the occasional 97mph fastball, but it's rare. He stays at around 90-92 now, and throws a splitter, slider, and changeup to set up his fastball. He has better location now than he did before(something that steroids can't help). You want to see what an athlete on the gas looks like in his 40's, look at Bonds. His body is falling apart. Now look at Roger. Does it look like his body is falling apart? No. He is simply making accomodations for his age. Face facts, you don't know what you are talking about. Roger is in such good shape because he has the best doctors, a killer workout regime, and a fitness trainer wife who keeps him in check. If every major leaguer had a wife like Debbie, they wouldn't need steroids. I'm done here, so go ahead and post your little theories if you want, but you have no proof whatsoever of what you say. You are trolls, nothing more. I hate to see good men like Roger get taken down by idiots who are jealous of his ability.

No i disagree look at plamiero he isnt busting out of his shirt like bonds yet he is juicing and has been since 1992

Never said I did and how about you click that little email button when you
    have time and email me since you have so much you want to say or I can
    just contact you? I don't think the board needs any more of your posts
    taking up server space... You're actually one of the more strange guys
    I've ever seen from the boards... So I guess you have my curiousity up...

Funny how you can judge me and have no clue about me other then some
    scene name... Kind of says alot about you doesn't it?...

BTW the guy I speak of knows Roger personally, and I think he knows a
    great deal more then you could ever know about the whole behind the
    scene things in MLB, which is why you look so foolish to me...

I've done stated I'm a big fan of Clemens you stupid ass... And I also
    stated I never would have had the ability to play pro ball... What kind
    of idiot are you?

Never played ball at any level like that, just know a few guys that have
    and one that still is playing in MLB without going into it to much... I like
    Roger, yeah he acts as ass sometimes, but I kind of like a guy with that
    much attitude and fire...

Well i also have a source on the inside as do you. I dont really like clemens personally but it obviously has nothing to do with juice since many pro juice now. I just think he is an a**hole. But I do have to say he is one of the greatest pitchers to play the game. Dont know why Rocketman21 is so passionate about this and acting a fool for something he knows less about then he thinks he does...

buff you ever play ball you seem to know quite a bit about it?

Funny how you can judge me and have no clue about me other then some
    scene name... Kind of says alot about you doesn't it?...
    Funny, sounds like what you are doing with Roger. Talking about someone you don't even know. Says a lot about you, doesn't it?

Exactly, the media is the ones that play that card of guys breaking down
    means they're the only ones using anabolics, when that is so far off base
    it's not even funny... Steroids DO NOT cause you to break down... There's
    to many other factors involved to place all that blame on steroids...

But guys like rocketman21 know it all and can't begin to think outside the
    box... It's clear he's an expert on anabolics and how to tell those that do
    and do not use them...

[/B]

No i disagree look at plamiero he isnt busting out of his shirt like bonds yet he is juicing and has been since 1992

he juices

Exactly, the media is the ones that play that card of guys breaking down
    means they're the only ones using anabolics, when that is so far off base
    it's not even funny... Steroids DO NOT cause you to break down... There's
    to many other factors involved to place all that blame on steroids...

But guys like rocketman21 know it all and can't begin to think outside the
    box... It's clear he's an expert on anabolics and how to tell those that do
    and do not use them...
    I don't claim to know a damn thing about steroids. I can only speak for one person. And tell Lyle Alzado, Mark McGwire, Barry Bonds, and Jose Canseco that steroids won't break down your body. Oh, you can't. They're all either injured, retired, or dead!

I'm just a realist... I'm a fan of Roger, sure enuf am, but I also know what
    really goes on too. I guess your dad is probably the one that knows Roger
    and not you right? Because your age doesn't exactly match up... So what
    Roger is a friend of your family then? OK fine, so I can see you defending
    the guy, guess that's what you're doing...

But let me ask you this... Do you really think that Roger would tell the
    truth about using or not to 99% of the world including friends?

Truth is most Pro Athletes would never admit to using anything because
    of the way the general public and even close friends would judge them..
    There's alot you think you know that you don't know...

Funny, sounds like what you are doing with Roger. Talking about someone you don't even know. Says a lot about you, doesn't it?

Man oh man do you even know the rumoured stories of Alzado?
    You're a little to young for all that cus it goes back pretty far...
    You need to use a little Yahoo or Google search and read up on
    the things that most likely caused his death... Read about the
    kind of HGH he was rumoured to be using at the time made from
    the pituitary gland from human cadavers... Not the same as the
    stuff you find readily available now...

Far as the rest, you can't place the blame on steroids alone... You
    have to look at their training programs, not to mention a ton of other
    things... Have you ever been injuried?

I have...

I never felt stronger when it happened and torn the shit outta my rotator
    cuff keeping me out of the gym for almost 5-6 months and I can honestly
    say I did everything right, warmed up, worked up to my heavier sets and
    never had a hint of a injury before and it just happened...

Injuries can and do happen out of nowhere bro, some are just lucky and
    don't get injuried...

I don't claim to know a damn thing about steroids. I can only speak for one person. And tell Lyle Alzado, Mark McGwire, Barry Bonds, and Jose Canseco that steroids won't break down your body. Oh, you can't. They're all either injured, retired, or dead!

Of course he does... As do many more then you think...

But some guys have some reason to swear they don't.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baseball_centerfield
    he juices

Um this may not be too clear to you but it is to me...Bonds isnt hurt that bad he could come back and play right now, he is trying to th media attention for his steroid use . He knows if Palmiero got busted he could too. He is laying low and letting all the sauce clear his system and then he is going to come back next year and never be the player he was because he is not going to juice anymore. It will take him 2 or 3 years to break Hank's record when it would only take one season on juice. But he is going to break it and say test me im clean....thus making the record * free.

As far as Lyle Azado, there is more proof (from his dr. that juice had nothing to with the brain cancer). And as for Mcgwire and Canseco juice just gets the blame...have you ever thought that they are professional athletes and after 16-17 years the body breaks down roids or not. How many people have had injuries that forced them into retirement without steroids ??? Alot. It happens to almost all athletes at some point in time.

Exactly.. Long careers alone is what causes all the wear and tear on their
    bodies. Happens all the time in alot of sports, but it's just to easy for the media and those misinformed to blame the so-called evil steroids for the
    cause of everything...

And as for Mcgwire and Canseco juice just gets the blame...have you ever thought that they are professional athletes and after 16-17 years the body breaks down roids or not. How many people have had injuries that forced them into retirement without steroids??? Alot. It happens to almost all athletes at some point in time.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Like I said, just because a pussy like yourself can't get it done the right way(through hard work) doesn't mean everyone else takes short cuts.
    WTF are u doing on this board then ? ... check the title of the board ... if u dont like it ... go somewhere else ... we dont need ur negative energy around here

all uve done in this thread is act like a lil wise ass ... doin nothing but put down other members .... can u act like an adult and carry on an intelligent conversation without ur lil teenage hormones getting in the way ??

chest6 is offline Banned
    long thread..i think he might.he is def. not fat

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    WTF are u doing on this board then ? ... check the title of the board ... if u dont like it ... go somewhere else ... we dont need ur negative energy around here

all uve done in this thread is act like a lil wise ass ... doin nothing but put down other members .... can u act like an adult and carry on an intelligent conversation without ur lil teenage hormones getting in the way ??

Check my age again, buddy. And you might want to take some of your own advice. Like I've said before, noone has offered any proof on this board that Rocket juices. Noone here knows him personally like I do. I've heard nothing but lies from post number one. You are right, I don't juice. I am in decent shape and I don't feel the need to overcompensate by destroying my body in such a way. I mean what I say when I called juicers pussies. There are no shortcuts in life. You do things the right way or you get burned. You don't know the long-term damage that can occur with steroid use . No study has been able to document what this shit can do to your body. Early signs are clear: hair loss, testicular atrophy, prone to poor liver function, kidney disease, thinning of the walls of the aorta, and cancer. All that so you can have a few extra muscles and save yourself the extra work. I pity you, because you cannot help but believe that everyone else must take shortcuts because you need to. This is a board for discussion of steroids , not praise. So, ban me if you wish. But until you come out and give proof that can back up your claims, you are liars in my book. You already cheat, so lying isn't much of a stretch is it?

Check my age again, buddy. And you might want to take some of your own advice. Like I've said before, noone has offered any proof on this board that Rocket juices. Noone here knows him personally like I do. I've heard nothing but lies from post number one. You are right, I don't juice. I am in decent shape and I don't feel the need to overcompensate by destroying my body in such a way. I mean what I say when I called juicers pussies. There are no shortcuts in life. You do things the right way or you get burned. You don't know the long-term damage that can occur with steroid use. No study has been able to document what this shit can do to your body. Early signs are clear: hair loss, testicular atrophy, prone to poor liver function, kidney disease, thinning of the walls of the aorta, and cancer. All that so you can have a few extra muscles and save yourself the extra work. I pity you, because you cannot help but believe that everyone else must take shortcuts because you need to. This is a board for discussion of steroids, not praise. So, ban me if you wish. But until you come out and give proof that can back up your claims, you are liars in my book. You already cheat, so lying isn't much of a stretch is it?

No one has given any proof that he doesnt juice either. What does you "knowing him" have anything to do him juicing or not. Are you with him every second of every day. Do you think if he juiced he would tell anyone with all the consequences that sould come from it. He wouldnt even tell a teammate if he juiced much less you. Do you think Palmiero told a bunch of people he juiced? Do you think he was open about that?? Hell no. His wife didnt even know...I think a wife is a lot closer to the player than you are to Clemens. I mean seriously...what are you his towel boy or something, give me a break. Whether he juices or juiced or whatever, that is no ones business but his...not even yours. Dont be fooled to think that you are important enough to him to where he would tell you if he used steroids or not.
    Oh and by the way show me some proof about all those things that happen to steroid users. There has been no studies done to prove or disprove any of this...so shut the hell up you sound like a dumbass who has been listening to the news too much. You just repeat anything the media says, which makes you sound stupid. As far as all steroid users being pussies...well i hope you dont like professional sports because i hate to break it to you but most of them juice. At least to some extent. I said this before and ill say it again, i think Rogers workout is insane and he works out harder than anyone but that doesnt mean he couldnt have juiced. Face it, you are naive as to whats going on or what went on. Oh and if hate steroid users so much why are you on a site sponsered by Steroid.com??? You are on a board to learn about steroids but you think they are all pussies???

Dude, you are an uneducated dumbass. Trust me as well as you think you know Roger you really dont know him that good. Whether he juiced or not, dont hold your breathe to think he would tell you anything. You just kiss his ass because he is everything you want to be and never will. I hear there is a thing on Roger in Sports Illusrated next week...you better go get it and some lube and you jizz towel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information