Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    rocketman21 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    No one has given any proof that he doesnt juice either
    Silly me, I go by the old "Innocent until proven guilty" policy. What a dunce I am.

Oh and by the way show me some proof about all those things that happen to steroid users. There has been no studies done to prove or disprove any of this...so shut the hell up you sound like a dumbass who has been listening to the news too much.
    Heavens! Being informed is a bad thing?! What a fool I am. Thank you for setting me on the right path. I've only gone by the numerous studies conducted around the world about the short-term affects of steroid use . Here are a few...

Backne- Severe back acne
    Balding- I'm sure there are ladies that LOOOVE the cueball look.
    Severe Rage- Roid rage is very real
    Feminization- Men's testicles tend to shrink and many will form "bitch tits." Nothing like a guy with huge knockers, eh?
    Heart Disease- Steroids increase the level of cholesterol, which sticks to the wallls of the main arteries.
    Stunted Growth- If started early enough, steroids will actually impede natural growth spurts.
    Headaches- The increased testosterone can cause headaches, not unlike a woman who is going through PMS.
    Liver Failure- Pelosis Hapatitis can occur with prolonged steroid use, due to fatty buildup in the liver.
    Impotence- With prolonged use, the desire for sex will most likely decrease, as will the man's ability to get arroused.
    High Blood Pressure- Can cause insomnia, nosebleeds, apnea, and dizziness.
    Nausea and Vommiting- Self Explainatory
    Water Retention- Causes a bloted look and can put added strain on one's heart.

OK, now show me the long-term study that says there are NO side-effects of steroid use. I would love to read it.

http://www.steroidabuse.org/

Now, you might say that this only pertains to abusers. However, prolonged use dulls the effects of steroids , causing users to need more of the substance in order to achieve the same results. So, abuse is really not an option here. Much like any other drug, constant use will lead to abuse.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    All I can do is sit back and laugh at most of this...

rocketman21 you are to entertaining for me to Ban or I would have already done it...

You just amuze me with the way you think... And damn is it ever wrong...

Like Roger would ever tell you or anyone you're related to if he does or
    does not use anabolics to enhance his performance in sports... lol

All 9 of your posts are in this one thread... lol

You have anything else you want to talk about or is
    Roger the only thing that gets you going?

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    All I can do is sit back and laugh at most of this...

rocketman21 you are to entertaining for me to Ban or I would have already done it...

You just amuze me with the way you think... And damn is it ever wrong...

Like Roger would ever tell you or anyone you're related to if he does or
    does not use anabolics to enhance his performance in sports... lol
    You still haven't given proof that Roger is a juicer, You still haven't provided a single study that says steroids have no long term side effects. You can laugh all you want, but the fact is, cueball, that you are a liar. You will die very soon, and very painfully. But hey, at least you will leave a swollen corpse behind. Try working on your inner self and maybe you will do something worthy of being remembered.

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman21
    You still haven't given proof that Roger is a juicer, You still haven't provided a single study that says steroids have no long term side effects. You can laugh all you want, but the fact is, cueball, that you are a liar. You will die very soon, and very painfully. But hey, at least you will leave a swollen corpse behind. Try working on your inner self and maybe you will do something worthy of being remembered.

DUMBASS...cant you see what you are saying??? The same goes for you!!! You cant give us any proof that he doesnt juice, you cant give us that anabolics have long term negative effects. You are living on the coat tails of someone who is great...you yourself are not. You act like you are the one who is a profesional baseball player. Just dont act like you are the one who is done all the work roger has...you are living off the greatness of another individual. You have done nothing in you own life you are a loser for caring so much. Why dont you go out and do something great with your own life.

Silly me, I go by the old "Innocent until proven guilty" policy. What a dunce I am.

Heavens! Being informed is a bad thing?! What a fool I am. Thank you for setting me on the right path. I've only gone by the numerous studies conducted around the world about the short-term affects of steroid use . Here are a few...

Backne- Severe back acne
    Balding- I'm sure there are ladies that LOOOVE the cueball look.
    Severe Rage- Roid rage is very real
    Feminization- Men's testicles tend to shrink and many will form "bitch tits." Nothing like a guy with huge knockers, eh?
    Heart Disease- Steroids increase the level of cholesterol, which sticks to the wallls of the main arteries.
    Stunted Growth- If started early enough, steroids will actually impede natural growth spurts.
    Headaches- The increased testosterone can cause headaches, not unlike a woman who is going through PMS.
    Liver Failure- Pelosis Hapatitis can occur with prolonged steroid use, due to fatty buildup in the liver.
    Impotence- With prolonged use, the desire for sex will most likely decrease, as will the man's ability to get arroused.
    High Blood Pressure- Can cause insomnia, nosebleeds, apnea, and dizziness.
    Nausea and Vommiting- Self Explainatory
    Water Retention- Causes a bloted look and can put added strain on one's heart.

OK, now show me the long-term study that says there are NO side-effects of steroid use. I would love to read it.

http://www.steroidabuse.org/

Now, you might say that this only pertains to abusers. However, prolonged use dulls the effects of steroids, causing users to need more of the substance in order to achieve the same results. So, abuse is really not an option here. Much like any other drug, constant use will lead to abuse.

that is mostly hear say from the media. A good piece of advice is believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see. Plus ask roger...that stuff only happens when you ABUSE anabolics not when they are used correctly. When used correctly you win 7 cy youngs and are still throwing as good at 43 as you did at 23...
    Last edited by Samson7; 08-14-2005 at 05:33 PM.

You little man are about the biggest joke I've ever seen on any board
    in all my time of being on them... I know a bro that caught for him you
    loser and that's the end of my story... You don't even know him you
    dad most likely does if that is even true... You're not even smart enuf
    to keep your info off the internet where it can be found in less then 5
    mins by anyone, even me and I'm no expert and you want to insult me
    and other members of the board?

Yeah your wish to be Banned is coming real soon...

BTW Brian I know after I ban you you'll just be back under a new name
    posting the same way, so it's not like Banning you solves anything, but
    you are just such a punk there's no other way of dealing with a loser like
    you...

Bro as much as I agree with you, there's no getting thru to this loser, so
    it's a waste of time and all he wants is people to react to his posts... He'll
    be gone soon enuf and will probably sign up under some other slick name
    that ties in with Roger...

that is mostly hear say from the media. A good piece of advice is believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see. Plus ask roger...that stuff only happens when you ABUSE anabolics not when they are used correctly. When used correctly you win 7 cy youngs and are still throwing as good at 43 as you did at 23...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Bro as much as I agree with you, there's no getting thru to this loser, so
    it's a waste of time and all he wants is people to react to his posts... He'll
    be gone soon enuf and will probably sign up under some other slick name
    that ties in with Roger...

haha ya hell be back as iwannascrewroger21.

wow that was wierd while i was typing that post you changed from a mod to a super mod...congrats bro

Bro? What, are you trying to be 20 now? You're still a liar in my book. Gimmie a name and show me a picture of you with this "bro" that caught Roger. Otherwise, you are a liar. I don't have to prove Roger doesn't juice. He is innocent until proven guilty, remember? I am so glad that you found my info on the net. Whooptie freakin doo! It's not like I hide it or anything. I've run websites for a few years, I have my own website to play with. And I teach. My life is an open book, buddy boy. Ban me if you wish, I won't come back. I don't cheat, remember? That's your department. But banning me will only prove what I've said all along: you take short cuts in life for everything. Rather than deal with me, you would rather ban me? Shows your mettle, doesn't it? And Samson, you say I have a "thing" for Rocket, how about your "thing" for Buff? Jesus, just blow him and get it over with. You keep saying the same thing, but you have yet to give me a name or offer any proof. Samson didn't even know what year he left the Red Sox! And he claims to have "inside" info? Right. Hey Samson, if one study claims that steroids have ill effects, then I would most likely dismiss it. But when hundreds of studies say the same thing...I give it serious thought. Like I said, show me the study that says steroids have no ill effects. And all steroid use leads to abuse. It is unavoidable. The more you take, the more your body builds a tollerance. It's just like any other drug. You guys are pathetic. I only joined this board because I heard about this topic from a friend. I signed up to defend the name of a friend. So go ahead, ban me. I think I have shown you for the liar that you really are.

Bro? What, are you trying to be 20 now? You're still a liar in my book. Gimmie a name and show me a picture of you with this "bro" that caught Roger. Otherwise, you are a liar. I don't have to prove Roger doesn't juice. He is innocent until proven guilty, remember? I am so glad that you found my info on the net. Whooptie freakin doo! It's not like I hide it or anything. I've run websites for a few years, I have my own website to play with. And I teach. My life is an open book, buddy boy. Ban me if you wish, I won't come back. I don't cheat, remember? That's your department. But banning me will only prove what I've said all along: you take short cuts in life for everything. Rather than deal with me, you would rather ban me? Shows your mettle, doesn't it? And Samson, you say I have a "thing" for Rocket, how about your "thing" for Buff? Jesus, just blow him and get it over with. You keep saying the same thing, but you have yet to give me a name or offer any proof. Samson didn't even know what year he left the Red Sox! And he claims to have "inside" info? Right. Hey Samson, if one study claims that steroids have ill effects, then I would most likely dismiss it. But when hundreds of studies say the same thing...I give it serious thought. Like I said, show me the study that says steroids have no ill effects. And all steroid use leads to abuse. It is unavoidable. The more you take, the more your body builds a tollerance. It's just like any other drug. You guys are pathetic. I only joined this board because I heard about this topic from a friend. I signed up to defend the name of a friend. So go ahead, ban me. I think I have shown you for the liar that you really are.

Again you offer no proof that we are liars...we are entitled to our opinion as are you. My opinion is that Roger juices...yours is that he doesnt. No matter how much we argue you are not going to be able to prove that he has never used anabolics. As for not knowing the year he left the red sox my bad i didnt know and i threw out the year...that wasnt the point dumbass. Did the point of the story go over your head??? Listen dude im going to go out on a limb and say you have never been a part of Professional Baseball otherwise you would know what goes on behind the scenes. I respect Roger...He is a great pitcher and a great family guy. As far as I have heard he would never think about cheating on his wife like 85% of the players do...he is a class act when it comes to that. But that says nothing. People make decisions that are going to affect their career, I firmly believe he has made a decision to use anabolics. Again that is my opinion. I think he did it to extend his career and secure the future of his family...very noble. Whether he did or not you are not going to be able to prove anything. Let me ask you a question...did you get a chance to read Jose Canseco's book. He has a part in there about Roger asking him about steroids . Which ones he could take...what doses and so on. Explain that. Oh wait let me do it for you...Jose Canseco is a liar. Sorry bro everyone tried that when the book came out and so far he is three for three. He has no reason to lie about any of that either. Dude just face it you dont know as much about him as you think.
    As far as me blowing buff...sorry bro. Dont try to come back at me with the same thing i said to you about Roger. Be original one time. God gave you a brain, use it. Oh...or maybe thats what Roger would have said so you had to also. Dude get a life of your own and quit wishing you were roger. Have you ever seen that movie the Fan, it has Deniro and snipes in it. If you havent, rent it and you will see what you are like. You are crazy. Im sure roger has a great life and you wish that was you but let it go and move on with your life. Your life, not his.

Again you offer no proof that we are liars...
    I don't need to. What country are YOU from?

we are entitled to our opinion as are you. My opinion is that Roger juices...yours is that he doesnt.
    Wait, I thought you had insider knowledge that he juices. Now it's just an opinion? Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, you are not simply entitled to an opinion. Without fact, it is just liable and nothing more.

No matter how much we argue you are not going to be able to prove that he has never used anabolics.
    Once again, kiddo, I don't have to. In any court in the land, it is up to the accusers to prove their case. Try taking an American Government course sometime.

Listen dude im going to go out on a limb and say you have never been a part of Professional Baseball otherwise you would know what goes on behind the scenes.
    Never said I was naive to the fact that many ballplayers are on the gas. All I am saying is that I know one who is not.

Let me ask you a question...did you get a chance to read Jose Canseco's book. He has a part in there about Roger asking him about steroids. Which ones he could take...what doses and so on. Explain that. Oh wait let me do it for you...Jose Canseco is a liar. Sorry bro everyone tried that when the book came out and so far he is three for three. He has no reason to lie about any of that either. Dude just face it you dont know as much about him as you think.
    I did the read the book, and Jose said that he has NEVER seen Roger do steroids , nor has Roger admitted doing them. He also said that Roger joked about needing a "B12" shot, whiich is code for juice. However, Canseco also went on to say that while Clemens knew a lot about steroids, that he wasn't sure what they could do for pitchers. So please, do not paraphrase to meet your own needs.

As far as me blowing buff...sorry bro. Dont try to come back at me with the same thing i said to you about Roger. Be original one time. God gave you a brain, use it.
    I call them like I see them. I am at least defending someone that I know. You are defending a mod on some steroid forum? I do have a brain kiddo, and it wouldn't take much for me to bring you to your knees with simple words. So please, stop running around in circles. I don't need to prove a damn thing to you because I am not the accuser...you are.

Strange thing indeed... lol

Thanks bro

wow that was wierd while i was typing that post you changed from a mod to a super mod...congrats bro

Brisn how old are you? Are you really 27 or is that BS? Why do you
    act so young and so naive about things and why are you so damn
    stuck on Roger Clemens? Jesus you come off like a stalker type...

By caught for Roger I meant someone that in his years in the Major
    caught for him, not catch him sticking a needle in his ass... Guys
    that play Major League ball together tend to talk about things they
    wouldn't talk about with anyone outside their profession...

You at least can figure that much out right?

And I would never name who it is I know that played with Roger, but
    I know what I'm talking about with no doubts... I don't care what the
    guys does, I think he's a hell of a pitcher PERIOD, but I'm not naive
    like you and know a few more things then you end of story...

And I love this I lie and cheat thing... I don't play Professional Sports...

How am I cheating? And what am I lying about? You make no sense...

Maybe one day when Roger's career is long over and if you actually do
    know him once you get him out drinking and ask him maybe then he'll
    tell you alot of things you don't know about now...

Damn you are one annoying sumbitch to deal with...

Get it all out now Brian, because shortly I'll be closing this thread
    as it adds nothing to the board at all...

ok well why would he joke about going to get a b12 shot if he wasnt juicing??? You think juice would do nothing for a pitcher?? You are out of your mind. You are not worth the time and energy. I hope for your sake that roger never gets caught juicing...i know it would break your soft little heart. I know you would be devastated and probably kill yourself because your reason for being did something you didnt know of. Just dont think that you are that important to Roger to where he would tell you every minute detail of his life. You mean nothing to him...you are just another booty call for him. By Roger's Bitch.

By caught, Buff, I meant act as a catcher. Not, caching him with a needle in his ass. In baseball vernacular, catchers don't catch for a pitcher, they catch a pitcher. But, being so deep into the world of baseball like you claim to be, you knew that already. And I certainly hope your DOB is incorrect, because you write like one of my middle school kids. And Samson, I think we've shown that you are the soft one. You are the one who resorted to lies in this thread, along with Buff. And about the B12 joke, it iwas a joke being made from an older pitcher who wished that he was weak enough to take a shortcut and juice to help him get through a season. Unfortunately, his mother raised him to believe that you don't get anywhere in life by taking shortcuts. Go ahead and close the thread. I would love that. Because for once, I agree with you. Lying about a pitching legend in order to mask your own inadequacies does nothing to serve this board. So please, remove the thread and that way we won't have balding, impotent, soft-hearted cheaters talking trash about real men.
    Last edited by rocketman21; 08-15-2005 at 11:20 PM.

Glad you had your last words Brian... Now I can close this thread
    that probably should have been closed a longtime ago... Maybe 1
    day if you really do know "The Rocket" as you claim you'll know him
    well enuf that he'll tell you a few things...

Funny how I made it clear I respect the shit out of the guy as a
    Major League Pitcher and you still rode his jock like some strange
    fan, not like someone that knows him as you claim...

Anyway this is a dead issue, I know the truth alone with many
    other and honestly I don't see an issue with him or any Major
    League player enhancing their performance... Maybe one day
    we can talk Pro sports for real Brain and I can clue you in on
    a few things...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information