xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

HOW can u make it without college?

IS there any way to try out for the nfl or other semi pro leauges if u didint play college?......do any teams have open tryout or nething like that?......what about the nfl europe how would one get in that ?......is there any where a player who thinks he got wat it takes can go to get a shot?/....please gusy some help would be appricated i am in si ny and i just miissed a try out for some team but it seemed very weak and the pay was only 200 per game. thats not even a enough to pay any rent lolo.l.........anyone please help

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Most of NFL europe players at 95% are from US and Canadian college, they allow a certain number of euro players in their teams.

I know the imperial league, the arena and a few others sent players to the big N.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xzoomzx
    IS there any way to try out for the nfl or other semi pro leauges if u didint play college?......do any teams have open tryout or nething like that?......what about the nfl europe how would one get in that ?......is there any where a player who thinks he got wat it takes can go to get a shot?/....please gusy some help would be appricated i am in si ny and i just miissed a try out for some team but it seemed very weak and the pay was only 200 per game. thats not even a enough to pay any rent lolo.l.........anyone please help
    Well i am pretty sure your not going to come out of high school and go pro you need a few steping stone for you to ajust to the speed of the game at the pro level

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    get an agent or walk on to an AFL2 team

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    not flaming u but if u jave to ask questions like that ur not gonna make it to the leauge or to NFL europe. Not saying ur not good but w/ no college ball experience u wont be ready for either one of those leagues.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boistheman
    not flaming u but if u jave to ask questions like that ur not gonna make it to the leauge or to NFL europe. Not saying ur not good but w/ no ...college ball experience u wont be ready for either one of those leagues.
    I agree 100%

DCB

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you bro? You can walk on a few smaller colleges or a Junior college if your good. Hell a few verry good pros came out of a Junior College walk on. Of cource back in my day that was un heard of so I turned down a free right at the best JC in Cali cause I thought it was waisting my time . If had only knew then.

decadbal is offline Banned
    NO HS athlete is ready for the pros... not the NFL atleast, anyone who thinks they are is just a big fish in a tiny pond..

BP85 is offline Junior Member
    If Im not ,mistaken, Marcus Pollard from the Colts never played football. He played basketball at bradley. He was big and fast and just tried out and made it, and look at him now. Also, a buddy of mine parted ways with his college team because he had differences with the coach about playing a certain position he had never played. He is training right now and is gonna play Arena ball next season. His plan is to stay there for 2 years then try to go to the league. Anyway things are possible. if you are determined enough no one can tell you that things are impossible. You are the only thing that can stop you. Follow your dream, good luck man!

Thread Information