Thread: need some help?

sharp eye is offline New Member

need some help?

I just graduated this past year and was recruited by some d-2 schools but I'm gonna take one year off and just work on school and lift weights. I got recruited by schools around my area (MINN) but I would like to play somewhere on the east coast. Which not any schools over their have ever even heard of me. My question is do I just enrolle in school and then tryout or what. If so whats a good d-3 school that would be easy to make. I am a QB all-region,state paper athlete of the year,mvp senior season,got a good arm and good enough speed to run the option. I read some of the past post you guys seem like you know what your talking about. any info would be great

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    check your PM's bro

DCB

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    you need to check with some coaches out here on the EC and see what ur option are. If I were u I would definatley not take a year off. Just beacuse Everyone will be a year ahead of you in their football skills, knowledge and conditioning. I would just got to the school that is recruiting u and if u don't like it transfer. Thats what I did. anyway if u need any more help just ask. Hope things go well w/ ur situation.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Dont take a year off man and from the way u sound I think u would
    do good in a naia school and they have pretty lose testing.

Thread Information