Thread: IGF1Lr3

juicelee is offline Associate Member

IGF1Lr3

hey bros,

Just wondering If anyone here has used IGF1 and played ball? If so how was it? would u recommend using it over AS?

Pm me If u wish to remain private

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicelee
    hey bros,

Just wondering If anyone here has used IGF1 and played ball? If so how was it? would u recommend using it over AS?

Pm me If u wish to remain private
    I was thinking of doing the same thing because as of now NCAA does not test for HGH with everyone but there is a test for it and I found out that you can be tested for it if somehow they feel it is necessary. I do not know how this works or how they can get away with it but a trainer told me this and I know that they are not lying. I also did some research on HGH and was told that it stays in your system for eighty something days, so I would assume IGF is around that same time frame. I think that it would be smart to stick with AS.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't recommend taking igf and playing ball because it uses up the majority of the sugar in your body and the possibilities of going hypo increases and you energy levels will be in the shitter on igf. I would go with HGH

Thread Information