Decat is offline Junior Member

Question Track & Field Cycle

Alright guy's please critique this cycle
    Stats:
    5'11''
    175-180
    8-9% BF
    I am A Decathlete. Been studying up on the site since jan. And now I'm good to go.
    My diet, training and all will be good.
    This will be first ever cycle
    I'm gonna be going with

1-15 prop 100 mg EOD --> or 50mg ED (250-300mg/week)
    1-12 EQ 200mg 2x Wk --> divide doses, mix with prop (400mg/week)
    And Possibly --> 9-15 winstrol 50 mg ED
    and PCT 3 days after prop inj.

i guess you got my posts on the other page

The Base is offline Associate Member
    You have said that you have studied since jan, if that is the case then why the hell are you taking Winstrol ?

I really suggest you do some more research into winny and search on the forum for an article called "Anabolic Athletics" by charlie francis (Ben Johnsons Coach!)

Winstrol is NOT a good substance to use as a potentially tested athlete. It can stay detectable in you urine for a veyr long time - hence how ben got caught.

As an IOC tested athlete myself i can only recommend that you stay well clear of WINNY! Don't do it!

Also, EQ is detectable for 4-5months or more as the testing equipment is becoming more sensitive. Great drug but not sure it's what you need - I would stick to comounds that are not detectable for more than 2-3 months - there are plenty to choose from!

Sorry to be brutal but I'd hatt to see a bro get into **** with the testers!

Well Once again I'm not gonna be tested. I have been to nationals twice. They say they are going to test at nationals but never do. ANd I'm going to be red-shirting this year to sneak another year in. The only drug testing our school does it street drug testing. Cause I have 2 buddies that have been on cycle when they were brought in 6 A.M to piss in a cup.
    It's just street drugs.

And I said Possibly Winny. Didnt say for sure. And I think it would be that bad, just dry out joints and hard on the hairline.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Ok, well I'm just saying that what i'm giving you is good advice! Trust me - I've been there!

Winny has been known to stay in the body for up to 18months as it can attach to fatty tissue(I believe this is so - someone else can give the correct terminology and explaination!)

And, If you are talking about NCAA testing get ready for the shock cos Testing is being taken away from the authorities and being given directly to the overall governing body for US sport.
    The IOC and Iaaf and WADA all recognise the faults that lie within the NCAA testing procedures and they now have to come in line with the new procedures laid down by WADA.

Bro, only you know your situation so be care full and keep a good check on the dates that you are injecting so that you don't lose count of where you are.....infact, download Fedski's cycle planner as that will help a great deal.

Be carefull bro.

I appreciate that man. That is true about testing. They are starting to regulate this now. I thought with all that going on that they would be testing at Nationals. No one that i knew of was tested.
    I didnt know that winny could stay with you that long.

anyone one else know about winny staying that long???????

yea buddy, winny stays that long if you have any fat on ya at all.

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    Winstrol does not stay in your system for up to a year. A safe length to avoid detection is 6 weeks for oral Winstrol.

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    yea, actually it can stay in for up to a year. at least 6 months in allot of cases. just because you read something on a website doesnt mean its true.

100m champ is offline Member
    Ya man i herd winny does stay in your system for one year.. but alot of sites are saying 6 weeks so i dont know, winny is not a safe for any tested athleate cause you never know whats gonna happen, What would you guys reccemend thats safe and good for sprinters that does not stay in your system for no more than 2-3 mounths???

LL08 is offline Member
    hgh, igf-1, insulin , var, test susp, andriol

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    In 2-3 years hgh will be a no no. Because the testing procedures will readily avalible to the high ranks and it stays around for 86days.

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah they're getting close althought they still don't have a finite test. Spot on. I've just been reading up big on the research thats being done into it, getting pretty elaborate. Theres a few other toys around that they can't test for though I imagine.
    -LL

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    Yeah they're getting close althought they still don't have a finite test. Spot on. I've just been reading up big on the research thats being done into it, getting pretty elaborate. Theres a few other toys around that they can't test for though I imagine.
    -LL

They have tests for GH right now right?

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Just recently they developed a way to spot winny over a year after last intake oral or inj. This was the reason for all the positive tests for winny inte the olympics last year. And some "not up to date" guys still say 6 weeks. The corect detection time now is atleast 12 month. Anavar i still a good choice dedection time about 6 weeks

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    They have tests for GH right now right?
    Yes they do but NCAA not yet as far as I know.

Shaka is offline Junior Member

Question

What’s the 411 on Tren ? I've been trying for a long time to get some good info on the detection times. I've come to the conclusion that either people don't really have a clue or it’s the best kept secret.

I've never heard of someone testing positive for tren metabolites. However that could either mean that its not easy to detect or tested athletes are staying away from Tren. Which one is it?

Plus, Tren is a derivative of 19-Nor. So ,can you test positive for Nandrolone metabolites with Tren?

If you cats can answer this then you are really some serious gurus!
    Last edited by Shaka; 06-02-2005 at 04:12 PM.

snake32 is offline New Member

tren

I passed a drug test from USADA 18 days after i stopped using tren . i was eating 8 pellets a day of finaplix .

Quote Originally Posted by snake32
    I passed a drug test from USADA 18 days after i stopped using tren. i was eating 8 pellets a day of finaplix.
    Sweet..... How long were you taking 8 pellets a day before you stopped? Was it long enough to build up in your system?

Thanks man!

i used for about 3 weeks. from what i understand, the acetate ester gets cleaved in the stomach so only free form trenbelone enters the system. i think this would be in and out very rapidly as it no longer has an ester to make it stick around. the half life would be so short. probably just a few days for it to be out of your system. i don't know that my statements are facts, just what i understand from what i researched.

Very interesting... This on top of the fact that you were able to pass a drug test is promising. Plus, I never realize that Tren can be effective orally! I always thought it needed to bypass the liver and go directly into the bloodstream

Nonetheless, thanks for the info bro!

do a search on oral finaplix . the absorption rate is a lot lower, therefore you have to eat a lot of pellets. 8-12/ day. but it does work, trust me.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the 411 bro! Very promising!

Thread Information