SickNasty is offline Associate Member

FIrst Day of slammin heads

Finnaly back in... putting pads on and hitting, freaking tired but it is so fun, can't wait to go to state! everyone has a clean slate. good luck everyone in getting those starting posistions and busting some heads. I was just wondering though is conditioning any easier in college cause I was a hurting unit today and it took all I had to finish. (benifits to be the small agile guy it was so much easier as a freshman) It is really good having a leader posistion sometimes because you can't quit and let everyone else down. but nyways Someone told me they run less do more conditioning specific to the posistion played at the next level?

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    its 5x as hard in college.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, we just got our ass kicked today with 7 gassers after a 3 hour marathon of a practice

DCB

7 gassers haha
    we just had 5 hours of practice this morning starting with conditioning ending with 12 half gassers and updowns after that

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty
    7 gassers haha
    we just had 5 hours of practice this morning starting with conditioning ending with 12 half gassers and updowns after that
    BWAHAHAHA, our gassers are over/back/over/back it was hell on earth

DCB

thats how gassers usually are,

how big are you DCB I can understand it being a hell of alot harder in college jyust becuase you have so much more weight to move around. Something I have experienced from frosh year untill now it gets harder and harder the bigger you get

thats how gassers usually are,

how big are you DCB I can understand it being a hell of alot harder in college jyust becuase you have so much more weight to move around. Something I have experienced from frosh year untill now it gets harder and harder the bigger you get
    well either or, gasser suck, no matter how many you do. camp has sucked me down in the last 5 days to about 212 and i came in at 222. I feel like a cancer patient

DCB

dang I have put on about a pound since we started but my quads were shrunk cause I had a bone bruise in my knee joint and had a knee scope so i couldn't lift. they have grown a little since we started.

You must be cut up like an anatomical diagram if your that much lighter than in your avatar

dang I have put on about a pound since we started but my quads were shrunk cause I had a bone bruise in my knee joint and had a knee scope so i couldn't lift. they have grown a little since we started.

You must be cut up like an anatomical diagram if your that much lighter than in your avatar
    sucks about that injury bro, but it sounds like your getting in back in shape with camp.

my avatar is pre bulk at about 200Lbs, but i am a little more vascular right now b/c about 10 pounds of water has been sucked out of me the last week

DCB

Thread Information