How bout a white boy taking the 400m??

im impressed to see a white boy rip everyone like that.
    jeremy wariner 44.00
    only 20 years old.

Act of God is offline Member
    Some black dude on the field was like "I never saw a white guy run like that, I commend him".

I can't wait until some student turns that into "I never saw a black guy do so well in english, I commend him"

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    yea very surprising

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I think the whole race thing in sports is BS anyway, the very best white athletes are just as good as the very best black athletes. They may be better accross the board, but part of that is because more blacks try to pursue careers in sports. I mean, if white poeple put as much an emphasis on sports as blacks do, who knows......Just a thought, I just ran about 4 miles and im pretty light headed, gonna go lie down....

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    not true i heard that all the past 100m winners ansestors can all be linked to one part of africa, genetics play a huge role.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    as a whole the african american population has a higher count of fast twitch muscle fibers, which are best for explosive sports (sprinting) while caucasions can possess the same count of fast twitch, it is less often. this is the reason they dominate sports like football, basketball, track (sprints), etc because they have a much higher average of athletes blessed w/ a high fast twitch count.

Quote Originally Posted by TestTubeBaby
    as a whole the african american population has a higher count of fast twitch muscle fibers, which are best for explosive sports (sprinting) while caucasions can possess the same count of fast twitch, it is less often. this is the reason they dominate sports like football, basketball, track (sprints), etc because they have a much higher average of athletes blessed w/ a high fast twitch count.
    exaclty, the very best white athletes are as gifted as the very best black athletes...and also more blacks participate in athletics....I heard that during the slave days the biggest and strongest slaves were forced to have offspring together, weeding out the weaker of the race....not a racist comment, just interesting to think about

Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses
    not true i heard that all the past 100m winners ansestors can all be linked to one part of africa, genetics play a huge role.
    lol thats bs in the first place...and what about all the winners from europe in the earlier games?

Badgerman is offline Banned
    The great sprinters are of west African descent........Valerie Borzov the last white guy to win the Olympics was a freak on Turinabol . Look at the 100m final this last Olympics.
    I met a 100m team member from france......he immigrated from Cameroon at the age of 18 months. They may be living in a different country.....but their genetics are based in western africa.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    ronald pognon?

100m champ is offline Member
    Na i just think the black athleates put more time into what there doing.. Black Athleates will always be the top 100-400 metres.. the black population is gifted with alot more fast twich fibers that there white counterparts.

Needforspeed is offline New Member
    That's very very true, but there are some non-negro anomalies like the Olympic 110mH champ Liu Xiang and the japanese Shingo Suetsugo. Haha maybe it's just that they have access to world class drugs.

100m champ is offline Member
    ya i guess, Thats true they need it to get to the next level.. But the chinease has never won nothing in the sprints always last place at the olympics

Thread Information