NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member

A's, Rangers, or Angels in the WEST?

Well.... just curious what you all might think about this one. The division is going to be tight all the way down to the wire unless something drastic happens. Personally I think the A's will hold this one off and take the division. The pitching is just amazing right now. Mulder is cy young candidate number 1, Hudson is back and throwing pretty good and getting stronger, Zito is finally coming around, and the new kid they got, Harden is throwing really well.... thats four great starters back to back to back to back. Now thier offense isnt the most powerful on paper but i'll be ****ed they come up with the hits when they need them. I personally see the Angels giving the A's the biggest chase. Either way I think it will be going down to the final games of the year. Just curious about other opinions.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    rangers gonna take that one

bballs11 is offline New Member
    Angels,you cant stop Vlady when he gets on a streak,bullpen is real solid.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, you gonna give any reasoning behind the "Rangers" house of pain? And I think the only real threat to the a's is the angels, definately a tight race at the moment. Both Angels and A's are 9-1 in the last ten... both teams are playing great ball... the angels I think have the advantage in the hitting department but gotta give the nod to the a's in the pitching. Gonna be close.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    rangers bro

Thread Information