Thread: Eagles Fans

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Eagles Fans

The last 3 years are exactly that. The last 3 years. This is a new year. We got T.O., McNabb is more seasoned and mature, the older players are more hungry, Andy Reid doesnt want to let us down again, THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!

We will be partying on Broad Street in January!!!!!!!!
    E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It's gonna be the Eagles and Indy. I lived in Philly when Cunningham was in his prime.
    BTW GO INDY!!!!

Aboot is offline Banned
    The first time Donovan throws a pass low to Owens, and Owens blows up in Donovan's face, it's all over. Philly is fragile, plus their defense is suspect.

But who am I to talk, I'm a Pittsburgh fan. Stupid Tommy Maddox!

Lozgod...how psyched are you for this year?....I can't wait for the season to start

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    HAVE FUN WITH INJURIES!!!! Eagles lost another 2 starters tonight against the Steelers. It may just be me but something tells me you need some sort of running game to win a Super Bowl. Before you come back with Brian Westbrook, Brian Westbrook!! I dont recall Westbrook every carrying the entire load nor playing without the entire season without injury during his "breakout year." Besides will someone tell T.O. to take the paddles off his hands and catch a football. Although I guess three dropped passes aint bad right Todd Pinkston?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Lozgod...how psyched are you for this year?....I can't wait for the season to start
    Hell yeah I'm pumped.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Go Giants

Giants are gonna be the only bad team in the NFC east

TD-Speedster is offline New Member
    I cant wait for my Ravens to kick your asses in the season, and there will be no TO touchdowns once C-Mac is back, he is the best shutdown corner in the league, Champ Bailey is too **** overated

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Go EAGLES
    It would be so nice to see them win this year....
    Last edited by Geeezer; 08-28-2004 at 06:10 AM.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i don't think adding TO or a hobbled jevone kearse is going to get the Eagles past the NFC title game,They lost too many high quality players at different positions and now lack depth.Owens when he wants to be and is happy the way things are going IMO is one of the top receivers in the leauge,but that is just it when they start double covering him because the Eagles have no one else to throw the ball to or have a running game he will get frustrated and start his little tantrums.He has done been through 2 very respected coaches that didn't want him around i don't think he will be any different now.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Its gonna be fun to watch them play Mike Vick and the Falcons in the playoffs. Falcs are loaded on offense, so if they can play defense they could stand in Philly's way!

but, THATS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAMES!

MJ

Thedudex2000 is offline Junior Member
    Ravens Ravens Ravens. Ray Lewis is going to kill people in games. Jamal Lewis is going to run over every defensive player in the league, and prove he is the best running back in the NFL today, and then they will beat Dallas in the Super Bowl. It was said here first.

Baltimore Over Dallas in the superbowl

Jamal Lewis will be lucky if he even plays football this year.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Sept 12th....I WILL BE SECTION 201 FOR THE F*KIN EAGLES VS THE jints....
    AFTER 3 YEARS OF BANGING MY F*KIN HEAD AGAINST THE F*KN' WALL WE FINALLY MAKE 2 QUALITY F*KN' MOVES....BUT BUT A HUGE F*KN' but...LB'S ARE SHAT AND CB'S NEED TO NUT IT THE F*K UP!

We took a step back on D...we have Hollis Fatboy Thomas who if he's healthy is a good run defender and Corey Simon (GET HIM A GD CONTRACT PLEASE) is good as well, but we have kearse and that's it on the ends...Now we have all the injuries! So, we have 6 guys (rotation 2 dline - de's) and J Kearse...SMELLS LIKE OUR UNDERSIZED LB'S WILL BE DEAD BY GAME 4! CB's...should have signed at least troy vincent!
    I live and die with the Birds (and steelers) and I'm afraid the way things are going with the injury bug....10 to 12 wins...no SB! and it's because of our defense this time...we took a HUGE step back last year and we'll take another this year...we'll be like the rams that scored 45+ and gave up 42+ a game as well!!! WTF!

Well, Go Birds...no matter what I'll be dialed in living and dieing with every F*kn' game!!!!
    I hate to think that we're not going to do it again, but our D...needs help!
    OH, Hugh just got released...bet he gets signed for league minimum!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by Thedudex2000
    Ravens Ravens Ravens. Ray Lewis is going to kill people in games. Jamal Lewis is going to run over every defensive player in the league, and prove he is the best running back in the NFL today, and then they will beat Dallas in the Super Bowl. It was said here first.

Baltimore Over Dallas in the superbowl
    Take that garbage somewhere else bro! Till you're QB matures your not going Deekity Doo....Bro! Jamal Lewis...one of the best in the game...if he's in the game! QB issues... D-STRONG! But you can't win by field goals every week!

Dallas in the where???? LOL!!!! Wow! That is pretty funny!!! I forgot the Patriots aren't playing this year!

Good Luck!
    SID

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    The Beagles!!! Puleease......their no match for the Saints! And I happen to love the Saints.....and they suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    The Beagles!!! Puleease......their no match for the Saints! And I happen to love the Saints.....and they suck!
    NFC Championship last 3 years. All I have to say. I dont recall the Saints in the playoffs better yet in the NFC championship.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    NFC Championship last 3 years. All I have to say. I dont recall the Saints in the playoffs better yet in the NFC championship.
    They were there! Middle of the stadium....third row from the top.....they couldn't even get good seats with money. hahahahaha But I've no doubt they could route the Beagles.

Anyone remember when Dawkins flattened Michael Vick in the Vet. That was awesome. I have wet dreams about that hit.

Saints....aren't they in the CFL? I heard the merged with the Torongo Aragonats!

Beagles...comon man, gotta give them props for atleast getting there! WTF! I would lay blame to Andy Reid for 2nd loss, an last year to just getting beat after Donovan got hurt, and the receivers have been HORRENDOUS FOR 3 YEARS NOW! WTF!

Anyways, love my Eagles and Steelers...but realisticly...I won't put money on the birds to win the sB!

SID

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Lions all the way......................

Hugh Douglas may be on his way back to Philly!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    I hate to think that we're not going to do it again, but our D...needs help!
    OH, Hugh just got released...bet he gets signed for league minimum!

SID
    CAN I PREDICT PLAYER MOVEMENT OR WHAT! As per ESPN, Drew Rosenhaus is saying the big man may be back in philly! I think he still has his house in Cherry HIll too, so he'll be right back at home!!!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    I think he still has his house in Cherry HIll too, so he'll be right back at home!!!

SID
    Why do they all move to South Jersey?

Thread Information