Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BP85 is offline Junior Member
    A lot of you guys might think that you are keepin it "real" tellin me that my goal(s) are impossible. I keep it "ME", which is better than "real", and none of you can take that from me!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    y didnt you enter the nfl draft?

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    y didnt you enter the nfl draft?
    Maybe some day smart a$$. But for now, I gotta stay focused and take everything one day at a time. You gotta take things one step at a time. Why dont you enter the draft? Is it that you are too afraid to push your body to the limits and then fail? Not me, failure is a part of life. Atleast then you know you werent able to do it, instead of never knowing what could have been, or what if?

2davidbostonjr1 is offline Junior Member
    6"4 220 4.5 40

wr

bench 315
    squat 405
    pc 225

"the next david boston "

2davidbostonjr1 is offline Junior Member
    oh yea freshmen gray shirted

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    5'8" 165lbs, 4.36e 40, 240 bench, 405 squat, 235 power clean

nathanw21 is offline Member
    you should be training instead of writing so many posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    you should be training instead of writing so many posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have only taken one day off, and that was to go to an out of town funeral. I did jog for 40 min. at night, which is easy, so I consider it a day off

Odin is offline Member
    I myself am looking to walk on somwhere but My age could be my big problem since I'm 27 years old, looking maybe at arena football or somthing else. I was all state in high school and ran college track and some college football. Grad's hurt me got sided track a lot. But have goten much stronger bigger and athletic since then. Stats know
    5'9 225
    bench 405 28 at 225
    Squat 405x18 deep Might want to quit ass muscles going out of control
    40 4.48
    vertical 36

I have eaten really good my hole life and look much younger for my age but I think my age could kill be. I more less want to give it a shot to get some "what if's" off my shoulder. I'm also off juice know, my weight was up to 247 on the gear but was bloated and holding a lot of water. I would keep heaver and try fullback if I were taller like in over 5'11 but am not so won't try, 5'9 and 260 even if i were solid would be clumsy stupid. I'll just give it a try and come in as big fast strong and athletic as I can and expect the worst so I'm used to it. I'll keep my old 27 year old bones in a rocking chair and fish when I'm done.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BP85
    Maybe some day smart a$$. But for now, I gotta stay focused and take everything one day at a time. You gotta take things one step at a time. Why dont you enter the draft? Is it that you are too afraid to push your body to the limits and then fail? Not me, failure is a part of life. Atleast then you know you werent able to do it, instead of never knowing what could have been, or what if?
    i wanst trying to be rude bro..but i was just curious if your better than those bros show them and im not afraid to fail either guy! Remember the old rocky movie when the song states"You gotta LOOSE so you can WIN" you learn from failure bro failure makes one stronger both mentallly and physically, etc etc i could go on and on but best of luck to you bro im out

My view;

You should take the steriods and give it a shot at the Div. I level. Walking on to a DI team is nothing if you are on steriods. Its like going to sunday school. I have seen the top DI athletes in person for many years and if they are all juiced, they aint **** son!

Picture this; if you go on steriods your 330 lb bench should hit 500 within a year. Your squat at 435 naturally should hit 650-700. These people in football are nothing without the drugs. Your fourty time should hit 4.5. You need to make sure you are taking anavar , winstrol , and make **** sure you don't put on more then 15 lbs the first year. Lose all bodyfat, (take synephrine or clenbuterol ) work on your sprinting biomechanics as hard as anything and you could improve your 40 by .3 seconds without even touching the roids. With the roids you can expect to improve by another .15 minimum. You could be a ****ing monster. I strongly recommend you just replace the fat with muscle and come in around 220. (you would be a ****ing animal for a freshman and the coaches would want to suck your cock.)Train only the fast twitch type IIb fibers, meaning do reps in the 3-4 range with over 90% of max and rest at least 3 minutes between sets. Do this for 5 weeks, then take 4 days off, then use 30-50% of max for 10 reps as explosively as possible, for 3 weeks. And then go back to the 3-4 reps for 5 weeks. IF you train like a bodybuilder you will not be anywere near as fast as if you train the way I am saying. And the extra muscle mass will do nothing but kill your endurance, it won't do **** for you on the field. In fact it will make SLOW.

Let me explain a few things to you. The strongest women in the world can squat 788 lbs. (obviously on steriods) (and with a powersuit and knee wraps) the world record for a person not on steriods is only between 570 and 660 lbs. (depending on the powerlifting organization. By the way this is without the uses of knee wraps or a powersuit, just a belt. But this includes people
    who have used steriods in the past.) Of course the world record for a man on steriods is over 1000 in the squat (and that is with knee wraps and a powersuit) Here we are talking about people who have been training all out like caged animals for 15 years or more and are generally in their mid 30s. And they don't do anything but lift weights. So it is totall bull**** seeing BOYS ageed 18-21 (NCAA football players)outlifting the strongest natural powerlifters in the history of the world with over 15 years of hardcore powerlifting.

College and Pro Football are a ****ing joke. It has no more credibility then pro bodybuilding.

If one athlete is juiced, and they are at an elite level genetically, another genetically elite athlete CANNOT even pray to compete with them. STERIODS TURN WOMEN INTO MEN CAPABLE OF LIFTING MORE WEIGHT THEN THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS EVER LIFTED NATURALLY. Think about that for a minute!

3vandoo;

Your best bench was 500. Do you really think after all the training and steroids you did that anyone can lift that much naturally between the ages of 18-21 (NCAA football players normal age)

skribbble is offline Member
    5'9" 190 cornerback
    Bench - 225x15 who cares abotu bench
    Squat - 330ish, i usually squat with bands and **** so no idea, im explosive as hell thouhg
    clean - 250ish

40 - 4.48 in spring when i weighed 170 lbs. Alot more flexible and explosive now so i expect to be alot faster.

Shuttle - 4.08 and 4.12

Not bad

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gottabejuiced
    3vandoo;

Your best bench was 500. Do you really think after all the training and steroids you did that anyone can lift that much naturally between the ages of 18-21 (NCAA football players normal age)

Yes

When I was 18, back at Vanier College(CEGEP AAA) our centre was a fugly tiny midget, about 5'7" 220lbs, he was benching 450 for 8, and he wasnt juicing.

Very possible.

at that time my bench was 350, and it wasnt good if you compare "body weigh vs bench press"

In Powerlifting Magazine, they posted the stats for the world championship of Natural powerlifting. In the raw division (no bench shirt) a former steroid user won the title with a bench press of 470 lbs.

So your friend who was 'natural' was actually the strongest man in the world, had he just competed in a natural competition.

(the guy who was 5-7 220)

cman56 is offline New Member
    My little brother plays free saftey at 215 lbs and he is only in high school you really need to bulk up

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gottabejuiced
    In Powerlifting Magazine, they posted the stats for the world championship of Natural powerlifting. In the raw division (no bench shirt) a former steroid user won the title with a bench press of 470 lbs.

So your friend who was 'natural' was actually the strongest man in the world, had he just competed in a natural competition.

(the guy who was 5-7 220)

Hell I dunno, I dont think he was juicing, well he doesnt look like he juiced, but he was strong as **** for sure.

if you go to MOntreal go ask him, he's the fugly bouncer at Electric Avenue

DoubleL is offline Junior Member
    I play d3 at WR. Here are my stats last year as a Junior.
    6'1" 220
    40 4.61
    Pro Agility 4.09
    Bench 225 15 reps
    Cleans 355 lbs
    Vert 39.5 in.

And I play D3. I start and we're a top 25 team every year, but I'm not even the best WR on the team. So maybe that'll put it in perspective for some of you. I've been seeing a lot of posts on this board about people who wanna "try out" for semi pro or d1 or d1AA. C'mon guys. I'm not sayin' its impossible, but if it were that ez to go to these d1 schools and play as well as get educated for free than everyone would be doin' it. Get some perspective guys. Also those stats don't mean **** if you can't play. It's not like the scouts just go to the combine and draft guys just based on that crap. It's important, but c'mon. Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Walter Payton.....They didn't test out the greatest and they're arguably in the top 10 football players of all time. Not anyone can play football. I consider myself lucky and i'm just at d3.
    Last edited by DoubleL; 01-05-2005 at 06:31 AM.

my stats as of 12/24/04

40 on track-4.59...........will improve
    40 on grass-4.66.................will improve
    squat-535X3(not sure max).....................Mike Alstott only does 565X3
    bench-390............225X31........390 is 5lb. more than Michael Turner squatted @ his senior workouts
    PC-345
    HC-I know this sounds weird-345

On Jan.2 I weighed in at 251, 12% bf..............Was up to almost 280. Before anyone asks, yes I juiced, along with creatine, and lots of AAKG (8g/day). Im gonna cut with some t3, clen , and winny, Ill probably run some test prop and tren at the point when I am at my highest dosage of t3. I have until may to get bigger, stronger, faster, and leaner. wish me luck!
    Last edited by BP85; 01-07-2005 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2davidbostonjr1
    6"4 220 4.5 40

wr

bench 315
    squat 405
    pc 225

"the next david boston "
    You are a beast for a reciever. One of my friends plays for d3 Depauw and plays LB and is smaller than you, he starts too! Keep growin man!

DoubleL is offline Junior Member
    The WR opposite of me on our team is 6'4 225. Runs a 4.49. Benches 350. He'll be a senior next year. It's the new thing. Huge WR's is modern day football.

My stats

Yeah I think the original guy who made this post should take the juice and go for it.

Heres my stats;
    505x10 squat
    315x10 bench
    225x10 military press
    330 clean
    4.3 40
    5'7" 174lbs. @ 3% bodyfat

Natural so far. Want to do some cycles, no fun trying to play naturally. Body can't recover fast enouph to stay healthy. Constantly injured, can't stay healthy.

I am thinking Anavar , Gh, IGF1, and a few newer steroids . I know it will cost a lot, but those that are at the top are there for a reason.

You look at someone like Junior Seau, Bruce Smith, Reggie White, or any other big name lineman or linebacker, I say they are surely juiced. Who needs to prove they can play with them naturally? It can't be done fairly.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was 6-3 245 (at his peak) , Junior Seau 6-3 255. Seau was benching over 500 at one point. Tell me that is natural, I will tell you someone was trying to sell you something.

BP85;

Wich steroids did you use? You are really in a good position to give it a shot now, especially if you are looking at playing spring ball somewere. That would be a really good thing for you.

What is AAKG?

You definitely should consider linebacker. You could be a bad ass linebacker, that would be an easy position for you. Do a few more cycles, and you might get a lot stronger.

Here is a supplement you should try if you can't get your hands on real GH or IFG1. Its call Meditropin and can be ordered online. It has minimul effect and costs around 100$ a month. Not so great but, for getting cut, it definitely works. It does make you a little stronger and bigger. You will need a couple months on it to see it work, but if you are at 12% now this can easily get you under 6% or lower, and I think that could make or break your football career.

When you go from 12% bodyfat down to 4% bodyfat, your 40 time will go down at least .15 probably more like .25.

Trust me, this is your only problem now.

I think realistically, considering you have 4 years, you could be looking at;

24O @ 4% bodyfat
    750 Squat
    500 bench
    425 clean
    4.5, maybe 4.4 40.

I have no doubt you would go pro if you hit these stats. You can achieve this, just give it time. You had a **** good base of strength, and decent speed.

Throw in GH, IGF-1, and some amphetamines and you could blow these numbers away. Champions are not born, they are created.

maxex is offline Member
    old thread
    Last edited by maxex; 01-08-2005 at 09:10 PM.

It is all about stats

I hear a lot of people saying stats don't matter. When I played, our best recievers were the guys with the fastest 40s. Our best DBs were the DBs with the fastest 40 times. Our best lineman were the ones with the most size and strength. Our best running backs and linebackers were the ones with the best combination of size, strength and speed. That is what I saw.

At the pro level, it is the same thing. The people who only run 4.7s are only good because they have extra good agility, size, strength, to make up for their lack of straight ahead speed. Skill is simply a matter of technique. Everything else is measurable, ie speed, size, strength, agility, ect. ect.

Steroids increase your base strength in a way that no training can. Lifting weights is a skill. Therefore the stronger you get in the weight room, plyometric strength, and ballistics strength will only improve you so much. When you take the steroids and other drugs, your base strength, and motor unit activation (quickness, ect.) are improved drastically in a way that could never occur, even if you got your squat up to 1000 and a power clean of 600, naturally. But lets say you do get your power clean up to 600 (and your max is now 275) your athletic ability will improve no question.

Above all perfect your biomechanics (sprint form, agility form, position skills) The strength and size are a given, with steroids. It all comes down to technique in the end. (cause everyone else at the highest level has relatively equal levels of strength position by position. The levels of strength are equal because everyone is taking the same stuff. Its not a mystery what to take. The levels of strength are above what any human being has ever displayed in the history of the world, in natural competitive powerlifting.

Lyle Alzado said that back in 1985 80% of NFL players were using GH. Imagine what they must be taking now, as they are so much bigger, and stronger its crazy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information