buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member

40yd dash program

hey guys there was a link to a 40yd dash program it was a 6week plan i think for about 25 bucks it was call something like functional 1.8 not sure? if anyone knows what im talking about plz post link??

skribbble is offline Member
    you play for the buckeys? if so i heard the training there is horrible.

http://www.cafepress.com/function43 ... ?

"Description: The Function 4.3 Training Manual can lower your 40-yard dash by .2 to .5 seconds in less than six weeks. (via Student Sports)"

I dont believe it. Maybe if you ran the first 40 before your training and you were standing up in a receiver stance, ran with same arm same leg movements, and didnt run through the line.

Then read the book, got into a spritner stance, ran with opposite arm opposite leg and ran the full 40 yards. I personally dont think running helps the 40 that much. It helps correct form and adjust the speed you get in the weightroom and helps your body adjust to it though so try it out and let us know.
    Last edited by skribbble; 07-10-2005 at 09:32 PM.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    you play for the buckeys? if so i heard the training there is horrible.

http://www.cafepress.com/function43 ... ?

"Description: The Function 4.3 Training Manual can lower your 40-yard dash by .2 to .5 seconds in less than six weeks. (via Student Sports)"

I dont believe it. Maybe if you ran the first 40 before your training and you were standing up in a receiver stance, ran with same arm same leg movements, and didnt run through the line.

Then read the book, got into a spritner stance, ran with opposite arm opposite leg and ran the full 40 yards. I personally dont think running helps the 40 that much. It helps correct form and adjust the speed you get in the weightroom and helps your body adjust to it though so try it out and let us know.
    who told u the training was horrible.. when i there coach K was a great coach.
    Last edited by buckeyefootball4; 07-11-2005 at 01:26 PM.

skribbble is offline Member
    People that are trying to correct the program

Thread Information