TimmyG12 is offline New Member

I am walking onto a D1AA School...

I am a Walking onto a D1AA school. I had many scholarship offers from NAIA schools but couldnt get accepted due to my grades. However for the NCAA Clearinghouse I ended up with a 2.107 and a 22 on my ACT. I am now walking onto Morehead State in Kentucky and they are a non scholarship school. They run a triple option offense. They are mainly white.

I play RB and had over a 1,000 all-purpose yards this season. 771 of them being rushing. I received D2 honorable mention all-area and all-district honors in the Dayton Ohio area.

Last week I did some testing

Bench reps of 225: 10 reps
    Squat:405
    Power Clean: 225
    Ver: 27 1/2
    40: (4.66 last year on track) I am sure that I am near the low 4.6 range
    Short Shuttle: 4.37
    Height: 5'9 3/8
    Weight: 200

I have huge room for improvement because I have only been working our for a year and a half. I weighed 148 ibs 2 years ago and I have never touched anything.

Try-Outs are on the 22nd and I know that I have a good shot but dont know how I will compare to the other RBs on the team.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    keep hitting the weights bro and try to get those numbers up. Going in and impressing the coaches with your strength is always a plus, it always helped me out. Make sure you work out on the field. Get together with some people and run some routes ect with cleats. Good luck bro with everything.

-SHRED

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyG12
    I am a Walking onto a D1AA school. I had many scholarship offers from NAIA schools but couldnt get accepted due to my grades. However for the NCAA Clearinghouse I ended up with a 2.107 and a 22 on my ACT. I am now walking onto Morehead State in Kentucky and they are a non scholarship school. They run a triple option offense. They are mainly white.

I play RB and had over a 1,000 all-purpose yards this season. 771 of them being rushing. I received D2 honorable mention all-area and all-district honors in the Dayton Ohio area.

Last week I did some testing

Bench reps of 225: 10 reps
    Power Clean: 225
    Ver: 27 1/2
    40: (4.66 last year on track) I am sure that I am near the low 4.6 range
    Short Shuttle: 4.37
    Height: 5'9 3/8
    Weight: 200

I have huge room for improvement because I have only been working our for a year and a half. I weighed 148 ibs 2 years ago and I have never touched anything.

Try-Outs are on the 22nd and I know that I have a good shot but dont know how I will compare to the other RBs on the team.
    your 5'9", around 150 lbs, and bench 225 10 times without working out much?.......you better be a black dude ...wait wait I thought you got a walk-on to this team? so why do you need to try out? (not flamin ya, just confused)

he's 200 not 150, he used to be 150 read the whole thread.

why do you have to be black to be strong, there wasn't one black guy on my football team even close to as strong as me.

lol I didnt see where he said "Weight:200" before, I saw

"Bench reps of 225: 10 reps

I have huge room for improvement because I have only been working our for a year and a half"

and saw that he's a bomb running back, and thought "This dude hasnt worked out that long, he's putting up some nice weight for being so skinny 2 years ago. must be black" lol I said this because I have black friends who are naturally strong as hell, and look like body builderes, and they dont work out much or eat "right". Black guys naturally have more testosterone and lower body fat because of that, so yes. That is why I said that lol

you cant generalize and say every black guy is like that. I can eat whatever I want and stay lean and hardly lift and still bench over 300.

I'm not "Generalizing"...how many white running backs are in the NFL..1

btw black guys don't naturally have more test they have a better gene pool because of breeding that took place during slavery. However, you are starting to see more and more white guys catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    I'm not "Generalizing"...how many white running backs are in the NFL..1
    bro, we are talking about strength and muscularity not athletic ability.

btw, its fact that they produce more tesosterone.

btw, its fact that they produce more tesosterone.
    i dont believe that.

"Blacks produce more testosterone than whites" -
    http://www.anthropogeny.com/Why%20HI...n%20Africa.htm

heres a better, more informative study

Blacks also have from 3 to 19% more of the sex hormone testosterone than whites or Orientals http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_insight.html
    Last edited by _Tiger_; 08-07-2005 at 09:34 PM.

thats great bro, that maybe true for the majority, but for myself I know thats no where near true.

HeLLBoy3045 is offline Junior Member
    what if it is true?

Did you F*CKING read why I FIRST said that?!

lol I didnt see where he said "Weight:200" before, I saw

"Bench reps of 225: 10 reps

I have huge room for improvement because I have only been working our for a year and a half"

and saw that he's a bomb running back, and thought "This dude hasnt worked out that long, he's putting up some nice weight for being so skinny 2 years ago. must be black" lol I said this because I have black friends who are naturally strong as hell, and look like body builderes, and they dont work out much or eat "right". Black guys naturally have more testosterone and lower body fat because of that, so yes. That is why I said that lol
    Thats the F*CK why I said that in the first place, read the god damn whole thing before you say sh!t, have a nice f*cking day

Did you F*CKING read why I FIRST said that?!

Thats the F*CK why I said that in the first place, read the god damn whole thing before you say sh!t, have a nice f*cking day
    guy u serious, you've been on this site two months and your gonna run your mouth i dont think so.

I'm sick of everyone questioning what I'm saying. I dont try to LIE or say things that dont have any RELEVANCE, I try to give people good advice, if I dont know my sh*t then I usually sit back and watch. I'm sick of the credibility/relevance questioning..always questioning

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    you two are acting like girls... relax

Powerathlete is offline New Member
    "Blacks produce more testosterone than whites" -
    http://www.anthropogeny.com/Why%20HI...n%20Africa.htm

heres a better, more informative study

Blacks also have from 3 to 19% more of the sex hormone testosterone than whites or Orientals http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_insight.html
    This is ridiculous. If you can find some peer reviewed research that proves your "theory" then you MAY begin to have a point. Otherwise stop spreading lies.

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    This is ridiculous. If you can find some peer reviewed research that proves your "theory" then you MAY begin to have a point. Otherwise stop spreading lies
    Ahh you kinda do have that peer research already. Just look at the sports world for the past 25 years and some facts will kinda stick out regarding genetics and or higher test in blacks.

Powerathlete is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatrix
    Ahh you kinda do have that peer research already. Just look at the sports world for the past 25 years and some facts will kinda stick out regarding genetics and or higher test in blacks.
    You consider that peer reviewed research? It sounds more like anecdotal evidence to me, if that. So in other words there are more white physicians in the United States than black physicians making white people are smarter.

Thread Information