Thread: Can't Win!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Can't Win!

You all know coach I am coaching since 2000 after I quit playing football.
    Now my fifth season.

Since Im coaching I earned twice in three years best coach in the province, got offered a position in an university(that I declined, was too far from home and had to move and the money sucked!)

I have a great coaching staff, more than 200 years of football, 3 former university players, 3 former college player (cegep = JUCO).
    I have 5 of my former pupills in team Canada, 50% of our guys we trained are all now in college and on All star team.
    In 2002 we destroyed all records in canada for our category, it was even boring!
    My guys moved on to a higher level and in 2003 I was stuck with 37 rookies all midgets and fuglies.

This year my players are better, most of the losers, ****ers from last year quitted or decided they were toooooooo good and went somewhere else.

But, my team is now 0-6-1, we got our asses kicked by ONLY ONE GUY! Number 34 scored 6 touchdowns this evening. And that Haitian ****er, has the worst attitude in the world that I even called a play with 15players, two LB would jump over the centre on "set" to hit him. But I decided to be a gentleman and called it off.

I dont even know what to do, last week we lost the game with 20secs left on a play (3rd and ****ing 45yards to do).

They are not great players, but they are better than most teams but they simply cant win. It is like we are cursed with a spell and im not joking here, three weeks ago my RB is alone running toward the goal line no one near him, he's running and fumbled the ball for no reason, like a magical mysterious force pulled the ball out. We lost our QB for the first 5 games because he got surgery! Or we alway have penalities out of nowhere refusing us the TD, and today the refs expulsed my best OL, he's out for the next 3 games, like they did it on purpose(****ing hate zebras, ****ing week end powers tripper!)

This sucks, they all love football, they all wanna play, they love the game, but there is something I cannot put my finger on it, preventing us to have a win.
    Seriously this going to be my second year in a row without a win! IM FREAKING OUT!

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    If you can't get a W maybe you should switch something up. What base offense/ deffense do you run?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    If you can't get a W maybe you should switch something up. What base offense/ deffense do you run?

Offence: usually a power I, Wishbone

def: 4-5-4, 4-4-4, 3-4-5,

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    SO I guess you like to run the ball. I think the wishbone along with the Wing T are too easy to stop with big defense lineman. You need a lot of speed and big boys to block to run that offense well. Defense~ I really like the 4-3, if you have athletic ends and solids Lbs. 4-4 is solid for run stop and decent zone coverage.

**** yesterday my def allowed no points but my ****ing offence went to OFF, these **** allowed 16 points of mistake, we lost 16-7, tired of doing all the ****, ****ing offence!

Thread Information