Thread: best dunk

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member

Question best dunk

ok here it is what was the best dunk in a game of all time.
    for me it has to be allen iversons dunk on marcus camby where it came of the board allen came of marcus's head and through it down on him and ended up sitting on his shoulders. gota remember AI3 is only 6'1 where marcus i think is 6'11 or 10 not to sure

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    back in the day when Michael Jordan had that put back dunk after some dudes foul shot. He came in out of nowhere. Looked like he jumped from the foul line. One of my favorites

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    i also like this dunk too. Its not the NBA though. Ive acutally posted this in the lounge once. But its pretty sick. http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~jheyward/dunkcontest.wmv

man who is that guy they were some sweet jams. yeah credit mikes jam was sweet aswell

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    ^^ he is some kid from alberta. looks like his vert is close to 48inches.. absolutely amazing.

but the best dunk of all time in my books... vince carter over that 7'1 french guy named weiss. i almost **** my pants when i saw that. john starks had a pretty sick dunk back in the day kind of like that too. - john starks !!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c_ville
    ^^ he is some kid from alberta. looks like his vert is close to 48inches.. absolutely amazing.

but the best dunk of all time in my books... vince carter over that 7'1 french guy named weiss. i almost **** my pants when i saw that. john starks had a pretty sick dunk back in the day kind of like that too. - john starks !!
    man, that dunk over frederick weiss was insane. i used to watch it over and over again. that gets my vote.

Fame is offline Junior Member
    Rickey davis over steve nash...

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Galoot67
    i also like this dunk too. Its not the NBA though. Ive acutally posted this in the lounge once. But its pretty sick. http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~jheyward/dunkcontest.wmv

this kid is WHITE???LOL

j/k

allsaucedup is offline Member
    kevin johnson on hakeem olajawon was a sick one nique has like thirty that were just sick but vince carter jumping completely over the 7'2" french guy in the last olympics probably takes the cake. i also saw steve francis when he was playing at san jacinto junior college in houston jump over a guy and dunk guy tryed to take a charge and steve just jumped over him

i actually saw a dunk comp just ur average joes but the guy who one it done a 360 degree dunk while doing it he put the ball true his legs it was unreal

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    my vote would go to michael jordan over patrick ewing in like 92 or 93, he bumped ewing on the way up turned his back while stil in the air and the still jammed it on his head and ewing was not some bum either he is a hall of fame center in his prime at the time

Baba is offline Associate Member

best dunk of all time?

guys any dunk over mount motombo, especially vince carter. Vince carter over the french is probably the best though. But I think guard that would have the balls to really dunk it nasty on shaq (I mean right in his grill) would win it for me.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Galoot67
    back in the day when Michael Jordan had that put back dunk after some dudes foul shot. He came in out of nowhere. Looked like he jumped from the foul line. One of my favorites

Agreed, that was a great dunk

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    jordan from the foul line or shaq when he broke the friggin backboard at nets game, i was there it was crazy

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    jordan from the foul line or shaq when he broke the friggin backboard at nets game, i was there it was crazy

its about time someone mentioned jordans jam from teh foul line.......amazing

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    after jordan did the foul line dominique almost quit the contest. also when j.r. rider put it between his legs, that was amazing

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    how about john starks on horace grant in NY thats was nice

Thread Information