TunitDogg is offline New Member

How much Gain can I get

Im a college football player getting ready for my pro day in march and have been natural all my life and was wondering what types of gains I could make in 5 weeks with juice. I play TE and im 6'5 260 and run a 4.77 with 20 @ 225. Power clean is 330 and squat is 550. If you guys could help me out and tell me what to take and how much I could improve that would br great.

5 weeks isnt much time to run much of ANY gear. If 5 weeks was all you had though, I would try to run some d-bol and some prop. Keep the diet tight and your d-bol wont bloat you much, maybe hit a little nolva and clenbuterol with it, other than that, cant think of much you could take other than tren . Also, the compouns I've mentioned are usually ut of the system quick, so drug testing issues are a little better.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I call bullsh!t on this one. A college football player who knows seemingly NOTHING of gear? Sorry, but I played college ball for only two freekin' months and could have received a pharm degree. How could you ask such a vague question as that?

TunitDogg is offline New Member
    I know nothing bc testing is tight and have not needed a reason to juice. Now theres big money in involved so now it is worth it to me

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    5 weeks isnt much time to run much of ANY gear. If 5 weeks was all you had though, I would try to run some d-bol and some prop. Keep the diet tight and your d-bol wont bloat you much, maybe hit a little nolva and clenbuterol with it, other than that, cant think of much you could take other than tren. Also, the compouns I've mentioned are usually ut of the system quick, so drug testing issues are a little better.
    I would run var instead of the d-bol. When I was on 50mg of Dbol ED I got to the point where my back pumps were so intense it just hurt to jog. The strength gains on dbol are VERY good though, anavar gains however are good too, but more keepable.

As for the thread starter, I am about the same size, a little smaller. My cycle right now is Test Prop and I will be adding anavar in soon. I'm running prop at 150mg ED and will run the var at 75mg ED. The prop dosage is pretty high, I am going to back it off a little. But seeing as how your a big guy, I would go 125mg ED for Prop and 75mg ED for Var. Good luck man.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    how long u running the var lb?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    I'm gonna run the var for 10 weeks. Should see some great gains.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    what gains do you see from a high dose of var? very interested, might add to my next cycle and i hear this and that.

PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member
    This guy is full of ****. If you play tight end and are 6'5, 260 and run a 4.77 you dont need anything. That is pretty much a protype tight end in the NFL. COme on dude be real with yourself here. U dont need juice if you are that big unless your bull****ting us

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    I call bullsh!t on this one. A college football player who knows seemingly NOTHING of gear? Sorry, but I played college ball for only two freekin' months and could have received a pharm degree. How could you ask such a vague question as that?
    me2 the as soon as training camp was over a lot of guys went back on 500mg of test a week.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    if you can play you can play. nothing in 5 weeks gonna make any kind of difference. sign your contract then worry about enhancing your game. best of luck to you.

skribbble is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TunitDogg
    I know nothing bc testing is tight and have not needed a reason to juice. Now theres big money in involved so now it is worth it to me
    Typical, seems you shoulda started doing your homework a little earlier. Lets wait till there are only 5 weeks left!!! Id say screw it now you're out of luck. Shoulda been researching a cycle and results your whole season so that when the season ended you would be able to start.

Thread Information