Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    freshman buddy of mine is good as hell. Well i say this because he was immediatly bumped up to varsity, and still smokes the hell out of the other team. IN middle school he broke 1000 yards, i forget, could have been alot more. I know middle school isnt much, but it just shows he is good. Hes like 5'9 195lbs. or something. Lifts with the seniors cuz he is strong as hell, even outlifts most of them.

100m champ is offline Member
    Holly **** man that dude is a mad truck looking to do some serious damage this year. And yaa this guy aint on roids yall cant just accuse a guy because he's big like that, i does not mean he is on roids he just works hard and has a good mother fuc* dies peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Holly **** man that dude is a mad truck looking to do some serious damage this year. And yaa this guy aint on roids yall cant just accuse a guy because he's big like that, it does not mean he is on roids he just works hard and has a good mother fuc* diet peeps.
    He is by far the next greatest young running back coming up.

DoubleL is offline Junior Member
    We'll see how good these dudes are when they get to college. No matter how big or strong they are, they're still boys playing against boys. Not sayin' they're not good or going to be good, but HS is a bad measuring stick to be callin' a guy the next best whatever. We've had many all state running backs come and go at my school (college). Some sucked in college, got by in HS with just strength. Some have become all-conf. and even all-americans. High School doesn't mean much in my eyes as far as measuring an athletes chances of being great at the next level. I'm not tryin' to diminish any of these dudes you guys are talkin' about, but just give a little perspective. And don't go callin' ROIDS every time you see a guy with muscle. Has everyone completely forgot about hard work and good genetics?

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    Cant get the link to work, but from the pick he looks like he can kick some serious ass on the feild. He might juice, he might not, either way you cant get talent from juice. You could get size, strength, power, or speed. But true talent cant be acheived with roids alone. My buddy is a badass running back (im sure not near as good as that kid) whos all natural. Hes been lifting since he was real young; his mother works at the high school so he has lifted there for a long time. He wants to take juice but im gonna try to hold him back since he isnt old enough yet, not that he hasnt matured cuz hes got alot of facial hair for example (i think he stunted his growth since he is like 5'9"), but he should wait. Plus the only place he would know where to get them would be asking me where he could (i dont juice).

Klossus is offline Associate Member

That neoel devine is sick he has Amazing running speed and he is quick.. The guy will be a good Rb some day

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    all i have to say about that is the texas tech-cal bowl game who got rolled up and smoked by a 2nd rate texas school oh it was a first rate cali school

Ouch. Anyway, that Devine kid looks like a winner.

balltillyafall is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    What??? I knew kids in 7th and 8th grade who took roids buddy. There was a study done that says something like 5-10% of middle school males have taken steroids. Something like 15% of high school males. I had a friend in 5th grade who was on them from his father - a high school football coach.
    5TH GRADE!!! my lil bro is in 5th grade and i think thats pretty messed up. that father needs to get his head right...just my opinion tho

avizzle is offline New Member
    Yeah all these kids are good, and call me prejudiced but my man is Rashard Mendenhall. He is playing for Illinois. He rocks.

I had a guy on my team like that about 5'11 225 who never touched a thing just in the genetics

JMLH is offline New Member
    Did anyone see where the best rb in the nation decided to go, Jonathan Stewart ? Freakin Oregon....I mean anyone can go to the league from any college, but if im the best rb in hs Im sure not going to oregon and i like oregon...but then again less pressure on him being there though oh well...hope he tears it up

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    he looks good,my boy shits on him and he's 17, perfect genetics

meat skillet is offline New Member
    something isnt right with that kid thats for sure.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    No one plays ball like Cali, **** texas.

PlasmaMan is offline New Member
    I wouldnt accuse this freak of using gear.

I personally witnessed several HS players look just like this kid. 18yrs, 6'4" 5%BF and run 4.40 40s.
    They did some lifting, supplemented by

are you ready

for this

McDonalds, CHeetos, and Grape Soda.

SERIOUSELY!!

dtob is offline Associate Member
    Yeah i agree at that age hes making more gh and close to the amount of test some ppl inject all naturally
    If he was on any sort of lifting program along with his football training say for 2 years he could easily look like that all natural i know when i was 20 i was shredded and huge everybody accused me of juicing and i was totally clean
    so im giving him the benefit of the doubt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information